New Centrex Notes Tab UI - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

This thread was merged with another thread from August 2022 since people started responding to that one instead of to this one. All comments from that thread now also appear in this one.

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

Serious question... I named this thread "CENTREX IS DOWN"... how is it now called "New Centrex Notes Tab UI"...

Super Sketchy... who can change the name of a thread? I guess some people just aren't held accountable. It's pathetic how active this thread is because a CRM can't just not crash in 2023.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Serious question... I named this thread "CENTREX IS DOWN"... how is it now called "New Centrex Notes Tab UI"...

Super Sketchy... who can change the name of a thread? I guess some people just aren't held accountable. It's pathetic how active this thread is because a CRM can't just not crash in 2023.
    If you look back at previous comments on this thread you will see that DailyFunder Admin commented and merged the two threads together as people were starting to comment on the "Centrex is Down" thread for other CRM items when the system was in fact not down etc.

Yes, the system is having issues today because one of our payment processing integrations is having issues which is causing us to have issues.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    www.centrexsoftware.com

We have been having issues all day with it but I was at least able to pull up names of files and make calls. Now we can't even connect. Its giving a security issue and saying the website's certificate is expired. Can't even log on. Today was bad, this now is just brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Icon View Post
    We have been having issues all day with it but I was at least able to pull up names of files and make calls. Now we can't even connect. Its giving a security issue and saying the website's certificate is expired. Can't even log on. Today was bad, this now is just brutal.
    All should be good to go as of now. Yes, today was not fun at all. Payment processor was hitting our servers non-stop for no apparent or logical reason which we finally solved with them and SSL cert issues not validating. Very frustrating for us and for all Centrex clients.

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    If you look back at previous comments on this thread you will see that DailyFunder Admin commented and merged the two threads together as people were starting to comment on the "Centrex is Down" thread for other CRM items when the system was in fact not down etc.

Yes, the system is having issues today because one of our payment processing integrations is having issues which is causing us to have issues.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    Yes but THIS THREAD was merged with another thread. The first post in this THREAD is about CENTREX BEING DOWN. So the label is super misleading. Noone is coming here to discuss the "New Centrex Notes TAB UI" they are coming because they are upset that your product is failing them. Last year it was all about how you we're upgrading your systems. But at this point it's ridiculous. You owe everyone transparency.

If your system is down email your customer first or come on here and post it. And while you're at it just fix it for good.

Ridiculous.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

Im sure the thread name would have stayed CENTREX DOWN if centrex wasn't a sponsor at Debanked events.....Trey, Centrex wouldn't be bad if it wasn't down so often and loaded quicker most of the time. But, the change to notes was a step backward

And... Centrex is STILL super slow today

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

wow trey , what a birthday you had

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

Just bumping this to remind everybody that this notes update was truly unbelievable. I can deal with the slow load times and it being down every now and again because overall it is a good CRM, but this notes update is WILD.

I am genuinely curious, Trey what do you and your team like about the update? What items were on the pros list when making this decision?

Have any of your customers reviewed it positively?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    Just bumping this to remind everybody that this notes update was truly unbelievable. I can deal with the slow load times and it being down every now and again because overall it is a good CRM, but this notes update is WILD.

I am genuinely curious, Trey what do you and your team like about the update? What items were on the pros list when making this decision?

Have any of your customers reviewed it positively?
    There will be a large update to the notes tab that will go live early next week that will address quite a bit of the feedback we have received from customers. Changes like more notes per page on pagination, dropdown for user notifications, CST time on notes, read more feature going away and several more. This should hopefully put to rest quite a few of the concerns clients have had.

Yes, we have indeed received quite a bit of positive feedback. Its quite a bit quicker to search for notes and put filters on note types etc when searching. For larger clients the notes tab was loading very slow as they had several saved notes on a contact. Now that we have pagination implemented, it has really solved that problem. The new notes tab now hits our internal API. Much better on the servers and much better for allowing us to scale the notes tab tech into the future.

We understand that any heavy traffic area of the platform when changed or updated, will cause some frustration. We thank everyone for their patience and business as we implement feedback.

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Hi All,

A very large update to the notes tab went live last night based on client feedback. Please let me know what you think and if there is anything else you believe could be changed or added or taken away. One of the bigger changes was extending how many notes you see on the first page for pagination. We extended it to 50 notes. We also made some adjustments to alerts and note template drop downs and notify users etc.

Thank you everyone for your continued patience and business as we enhance the Centrex platform.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

This platform at times seems like "Daily Centrex"

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Gotta hand it to Centrex, they are EVERYWHERE they need to be on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Gotta hand it to Centrex, they are EVERYWHERE they need to be on social media.
    We are all over social media. Give us a follow

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-C...yHR93Qw8e-ZGxQ
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/centrexsoftware/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Centrex-Sof...22953751434330
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/centrexsoftware
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/centrex-software/

Cheers,

Trey markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

It still has multiple pages to open for notes. Increase the drop-down to show all instead of maxing out at 50 notes per page

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

It's better than it was, but a faster load time per page with less notes isn't helpful if I have to click through multiple pages to find the note that I'm looking for anyways.

@Jonathan and @MichaelP if you and your team are categorizing your notes via note types, it makes it quite easy to filter on note types to find the note you want. Note types are also customizable in the admin tab under settings. So if you have a custom note type called "Renewal Notes" then you can filter and display only those notes with that note type. This should make it much easier to search for notes.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsofware.com

Even if I look at just "sales notes" it still requires toggling between pages.

Noob Reputation points: 104

Centrex is extremely slow today and the search bar has completely disappeared. I can't even search files that I'm currently working on right now.