Eco Funding Group Scam
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by MOOF View Post
    100% ?

i assume they are built to fail...
    they probably dont have a default rate ..... the barely risk any money and they rip off big time

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    I found this thread from a Google search so... I guess these guys are going around? It is VERY real.

Merchant works with Broker who sends email... Broker's name is "Joseph Weber" ... okay... sure.

Attachment on this email is an invoice "IMAP Group Wiring Instructions" to pay off a balance on the "trade line" of $29XXX - the Merchant was funded 20k 5 days prior.... the Broker promised $695k... tells Merchant the Funding call is coming from a #424 number - Eco Funding was the horribly drafted LOC letter. The MCA Funding was Sakks Group... I'm guess a white label on IMAP?

There is no Sakks Group online.

There is a whole other world out there. Teach your Merchants to document everything.
    I might have seen the same deal--- merchant was funded 30-40k from Sakks - a few 2k debits and a wire out next day to sakks for 70k or so

a few days later Imap wire back 40-50k to send back the money they got

was told by someone in a very vague way that he got the money back cuz the merchant would have settled the matter in his own way......

these days its not to hard for merchants to find out who ppl are and where they live/ work and hope on a plane and get ur money back

https://www.bizapedia.com/ny/sakks-group-inc.html

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-...nc-brooklyn-ny
    Last edited by mcafunders; 02-20-2023 at 10:17 PM.