The Last Lead Provider You Will Ever Need.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

The Last Lead Provider You Will Ever Need.

company no longer has anything to do with selling leads if you are going to have someone set up a company you may want to pay them. Midwestern Financial Solutions no longer has any connections or ties to any party that sells, distributes or offers any form of lead generation. please do not contact us with any attempt to buy leads or sell leads we are not interested.
    Last edited by midwesternfinancial; 06-26-2023 at 11:03 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Quote Originally Posted by midwesternfinancial View Post
    Hello Daily Funder, I’m sure all of you are tired of going from lead broker to lead broker looking for the secret sauce, I know I’ve done it. That’s why we have opened Midwestern Financial solutions to the public. If you are tired of using the same overpriced UCC leads every day look no further most providers use the exact same recipe to produce leads the only difference is the price you pay. I already know I have the best price on UCC leads but that’s not the only product I offer. I’ve established a team of cold callers who produce nothing but premium inquiries all day every day sunup to sundown that we now offer for sale. To cut a long story short I’m giving you access to a sales team that will hand you nothing, but fire deals every single day delivered straight to your inbox. Hell, we even offer it as a subscription service so you can focus solely on getting to the good part, funding deals. I already work with a few select brokerages and I don’t plan on offering this service once I hit capacity and can no longer provide exclusivity on each lead. Let’s get this year Rockin and Rollin daily funder there’s no excuse in 2023 that you aren’t funding several million a month consistently. I’ve attached my website and contact info below don’t miss out on this opportunity, you’re only ever owed one opportunity in life and as far as premium data goes this is it.

Midwestern Financial Solutions
    (754) 444-0814
    Info@midwesternfinancialsolutions.com
    midwesternfinancialsolutions.com

I know I'm pretty sick of that stuff. Well, as a talented Iso just starting out, someone who just heard about this forum, what do you suggest I buy to be a top closer in my office of...um ....deal brokering.

I'm looking for some hot stuff so talk to me. Whatcha got that I can totally use dominate all my coworkers, and then crush amazon and paypal. I also want to beat a few guys on this forum like Micah and MCA veteran, that olderguy (he gets all the underwear models), so can you arm me with the needed artillery to dominate? Talk to me babe.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    I know I'm pretty sick of that stuff. Well, as a talented Iso just starting out, someone who just heard about this forum, what do you suggest I buy to be a top closer in my office of...um ....deal brokering.

I'm looking for some hot stuff so talk to me. Whatcha got that I can totally use dominate all my coworkers, and then crush amazon and paypal. I also want to beat a few guys on this forum like Micah and MCA veteran, that olderguy (he gets all the underwear models), so can you arm me with the needed artillery to dominate? Talk to me babe.
    how much weed do you smoke on a daily basis don to come up with the responses you write?

how much weed do you smoke on a daily basis don to come up with the responses you write?

What wrong have I committed sir? As an aspiring Iso, I merely reached my hand out for support, in humility and concern, for making a new name and a fresh start.

Was being a friend my crime?

What wrong have I committed sir? As an aspiring Iso, I merely reached my hand out for support, in humility and concern, for making a new name and a fresh start.

Was being a friend my crime?
    oh? so you decided to shut down dumbleads?

wh....whacha mean.... you're asking if I've heard of them?

Why, are they good?

Asking for a friend

wh....whacha mean.... you're asking if I've heard of them?

Why, are they good?

Asking for a friend
    lmfao

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

lmfao
    Bcooper, right?