Let Merchants down Easy, so they come back to you!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Looks like a good prompt to give ChatGTP!

Prompt:
    Write a letter to the business owner of The Unpleasant Inn declining their funding request. Explain that the decline has nothing to do with the fact they start a life sentence in the penitentiary tomorrow. Explain how the biggest challenge we are up against is that we cant do an ACH transfer into his commissary. Reinforce that we think he and his business bring value to any funder.

Output:
    Dear [Business Owner of The Unpleasant Inn],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you that, unfortunately, we are unable to approve your funding request at this time.

Please note that our decision to decline your request has nothing to do with the news of your upcoming life sentence in the penitentiary. Our decision is based solely on our current investment priorities and funding constraints.

We understand that your business, The Unpleasant Inn, brings value to any funder and we are impressed by your entrepreneurial spirit. However, the biggest challenge we face in supporting your request is the inability to perform an ACH transfer into your commissary account.

Please know that this decision is not a reflection of the quality of your business or your potential for success. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you for considering us as a potential funder, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Sincerely,
    [Your Name]

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post

Prompt:
    Write a letter to the business owner of The Unpleasant Inn declining their funding request. Explain that the decline has nothing to do with the fact they start a life sentence in the penitentiary tomorrow. Explain how the biggest challenge we are up against is that we cant do an ACH transfer into his commissary. Reinforce that we think he and his business bring value to any funder.

Output:
    Dear [Business Owner of The Unpleasant Inn],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you that, unfortunately, we are unable to approve your funding request at this time.

Please note that our decision to decline your request has nothing to do with the news of your upcoming life sentence in the penitentiary. Our decision is based solely on our current investment priorities and funding constraints.

We understand that your business, The Unpleasant Inn, brings value to any funder and we are impressed by your entrepreneurial spirit. However, the biggest challenge we face in supporting your request is the inability to perform an ACH transfer into your commissary account.

Please know that this decision is not a reflection of the quality of your business or your potential for success. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you for considering us as a potential funder, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Sincerely,
    [Your Name]

Who authorized you to post this full transcript, and how did you get your hands on this in the first place... it was placed securely on the floor next to my mazerati in the garage.

I'm polishing my brass knuckles with my left hand, as I type with my right. I'm expecting an answer..... or you can expect a polish massage, on your forehead.