24 months
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

24 months

Who can fund up to
    5M 24 Months? No BS please. I do t want to here from you when you only go out 8 months realistically on million dollar deals.
    Just save it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45052 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Who can fund up to
    5M 24 Months? No BS please. I do t want to here from you when you only go out 8 months realistically on million dollar deals.
    Just save it.
    Not 5MM but 24 months, OnDeck Rapid IOU Kapitus

That's pretty much it

5MM AND 24 months you're SOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 23755

Who can fund up to
    Just save it.
    TVT or Libertas is your best bet..

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Are you only dipping in the MCA basket? Obviously RE financing goes out 24 months, but AR financing is more like a line of credit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

For that kind of money why not SBA 7A or hard money real estate (ABL). You can use business or personal assets or both to collateralize.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

What is the need for $5,000,000? Is the need for general working capital purposes like payroll, paying suppliers, rent, etc.....? Is the need for fixed assets like real estate or equipment? Term loans or SBA should really NOT be used if there is a constant need for working capital. Term Loans, LOCs, and SBA facilities DO NOT revolve. That being said, if there is a constant need for working capital you should explore other types of financing. Micah is somewhat correct about receivables financing, but it depends on the structure. A large number of non-bank factors use discount rate only models. You are paying for the money whether you use it or not. Some bank owned factors charge a collateral management fee and interest on only what is borrowed. Most work with brokers and are much more cost effective that the non-bank factors or MCAs. The prospect may qualify for an ABL facility including receivables. ABL is more cost effective, but comes with more covenants.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Hedley, all I meant was that factoring, while not technically a LOC, acts like a LOC. When you need money, it's there for you. A true LOC you don't have to take a draw... but then the bank will cancel your LOC if you don't send money in a cirlce. However, there's a parallel in the fact that some banks require you to factor "all" invoices or "at least $x yearly", which is parallel to some banks "minimum monthly fee", but factoring in essence works a LOC that automatically gets paid down (self-dissolving). (Just like an MCA acts like a term loan, even though technically it's not.)

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

I also have access to private money if it's a growth oppotunity. Just have to review the use of funds and projections.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Looking for other funders besides TVT and Libertas. I've done deals with them in the past, and to be frank It was good in the beginning, but they simply don't respect your relationship with the client. Also If they qualified for ABL i Would certainly take them there. I need MCA style 24 months. Mulligan Is capped at 24 months and they wont fund companies generating more than 50M

Senior Member Reputation points: 31254

Kapitus maybe?

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Hedley, all I meant was that factoring, while not technically a LOC, acts like a LOC. When you need money, it's there for you. A true LOC you don't have to take a draw... but then the bank will cancel your LOC if you don't send money in a cirlce. However, there's a parallel in the fact that some banks require you to factor "all" invoices or "at least $x yearly", which is parallel to some banks "minimum monthly fee", but factoring in essence works a LOC that automatically gets paid down (self-dissolving). (Just like an MCA acts like a term loan, even though technically it's not.)
    Micah-Some will structure a factoring facility with a collateral management fee and interest only on what is borrowed. Yes-You must submit all eligible invoices, but you are only charged a collateral management fee if you don't borrow. If the company is good with cash management, it is a LOT more cost effective than a discount rate only model. I do not use discount rate only models. Also-be cautious comparing a factoring facility and LOC. Yes, there is available cash available on a revolving basis, BUT it is usually documented as an invoice purchase agreement. It is NOT a loan. Some don't charge massive rates that would bump into usery.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Looking for other funders besides TVT and Libertas. I've done deals with them in the past, and to be frank It was good in the beginning, but they simply don't respect your relationship with the client. Also If they qualified for ABL i Would certainly take them there. I need MCA style 24 months. Mulligan Is capped at 24 months and they wont fund companies generating more than 50M
    You named all the people that would do that.