Ondedck 2nd position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Ondedck 2nd position

Attention all ISO's big and small !! Lendini is putting out SAME DAY APPROVALS, SAME DAY FUNDING And more important we are paying your commissions SAME DAY !!! We are a premier "B" and cleaner "C" paper funder. Our speed to approval and fast to fund technology wins out over our competitors. All approvals are sent with 10 points built in, we fund, 1st, 2nd and occasionally 3rd positions if it makes sense. We Pay full commission on all renewals. Our 2nd position rates are 2nd to none, lowest in the industry, 2nds as low as. 1.30 paying 10 points (3 month) and 1.35 paying 10 (4 month) most of our competitors are at 1.42-1.45 paying 6-8. We make the funding process easy and smooth using docusign contracts and very limited stips on the back end, DL, VC, LL, and bank verification and we fund same day !! It is VERY VERY RARE we kill a deal in the back end. We pull several reports all up front so no surprises. Funding programs with Minimum credit score is 470 and up ! Finally we offer total in-house support for all our smaller broker shops entering in the space with product training and assistance in closing deals, our motto is "you grow we grow" we just want to help along the way ! Send all submissions to submissions@lendini.com and copy me eddie.deangelis@lendini.com and I will immediately send you our ISO boarding package....thank you and happy holidays to all !

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

fantastic group to deal with, fully endorse them. Paid the same day is huge to me and EDDIE D who runs the business is top notch!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Ondedck 2nd position

I agree. Nothing bad to say and always there to help!
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Ondedck 2nd position

Thanks guys we truly appreciate the positive feedback !