Looking For Big Money To Beat LOC offer for $50 million, no bs!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking For Big Money To Beat LOC offer for $50 million, no bs!

We do a bit more than just MCA's so we are looking for some big players in the industry.

Are you an Angel?
    Investment banks, well-off investors, and any other financial institutions.
    We may have just the right opportunity for you.

A client of ours has several LOC offers for high amounts. We are looking for a financial vehicle that is extremely competitive with the offers we present below. This client is not a one-and-done, he owns a highly successful and well-known business in the fix and flip industry. With that being said there are already offers on the table one of them is $50 million as a line of credit. All docs and details will be shared with the right party. This deal is for Serious Financial Institutions only as well as the decision-makers who hold this kind of funding. $50 million is not necessary anywhere from $3 to $30 will do fine the first time out.
    The following is a breakdown:

First Bridge Loan offer
    120 Months (10 years), Interest Only
    $50,000,000.00
    4 Points on Ground-up New Construction
    3 Points on F/F & Value Adds
    2 Points on Tear down & Rebuilds
    1.50% per month, on Deployed (Withdrawn)Capital
    Personal Guarantee on each property purchase
    1st Lien Position on DOT (Deed of Trust) for each
    property purchase.

Just an idea of what we are working with, if you can fund near or better to this kind of finance then please don't hesitate to contact us. The client is drawing close to finalizing multiple offers. With hundreds of projects under his belt so far he's only just getting started.

Reach us with a reply at Contact@WolfstoneFunding.com
    Please include ( Response to Dailyfunder ) in Headline
    Kind Regards,

Wolfstone Funding
    1 (631) 336-3127 | www.WolfstoneFunding.com/

Wolfstone Funding LLC

1178 Broadway,

3rd Floor #3048

New York, NY 10001

Senior Member Reputation points: 73140 Olderguy's Avatar

You already have offers...then why bother...

This appears to be a post you made to the world....
    Last edited by Olderguy; 12-19-2022 at 09:26 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

There are WAY better ways to help this guy than what you're presenting.

And this is a red flag -$50 million is not necessary anywhere from "$3 to $30" will do fine the first time out.

If this guy is who you say $3M is nothing to start with, which tells me something is off in his liquidity, financial capability, etc etc etc.

Interest Only? Yikes. Even on on $3M loan in F/F land you don't want that overhead immediately pulling from your capital that you just took esp is he DID take a $50M LOC.

A true creative lender would hedge and give TRUE deferment, meaning no payments either till built or sold.

And 1.5% on the drawdown? :-} on top of his fixed or floating rate already? Did you get this "term sheet" from a broker posing as a lender?

And to keep growing, no lender is going to hedge the rest of the LOC against assest and extend if further to Truly help him get to his next level, except ones I work with.

Meaning that $50M, once he draws down say $30M, my lender can hedge again and get him an additional $100M from the $20M, depending on the deal and his pipeline etc.

Traditional and institutional make their money on interest, pts and fees. NO creativity, NO custom-fit, NO negotiations. If you fit in their teeny, tiny box you get funded, AND mostly Partially funded on deals like this.
    And NO traditional lender is doing $50M on this type of project unless he already has a portfolio behind him to cover the debt service. And like Steve said if you have options, why hasn't he moved forward yet?

The private lenders I work with are true creative financiers and way outside-the-box capital partners create everything custom fit to the project and make money with the client, but within reason. So they get their money back and a nice return.

This is how a guy like this could Make way more, keep way more and do more deals and leverage his liquidity the RIGHT way versus in a cookie-cutter shell of a deal that isn't custom fit for what he's doing at all and potentially could F'em over if greater shifts happen in the market.

Especially with our market is heading for buyers for fix and flip and where his TAPE/REO is located and locations.

The liquid financial capability he has right now could be leveraged and way better custom made terms and conditions.

Just some thoughts to marinate on....

Kristina

Private Lenders/Investors - Fund Worldwide
    Tailor-Made Capital, Creative Financing, Risk Mitigation

Starting at $25M higher (smaller, deal-by-deal) / Industry Agnostic

www.prosperityfi.com

I'm in competition with the offers.
    Kind Regards,

Wolfstone Funding

Wolfstone Funding LLC

1178 Broadway,

3rd Floor #3048

New York, NY 10001

This was an offer from a well-known company, the client feels this is too much and can only draw on his bigger purchases, houses in upwards of 1.5 his bread and butter is from 450k to 1 million.

He has other offers as well but they are not up to par and are a bit expensive.

There are about 36 properties he's going to acquire as he buys them in bulk or should I say at the same time. I have some creative lenders however they prefer the tech industry more.

You are correct about the breakdown and I agree that's why I'm looking for a better vehicle at this time. I also usually would use Scottsman guide or something to that effect to seek money of this nature. I'm aware and expected some wild pointless responses as this is mainly for MCA's but figured why not.

He will be moving forward, he does have a huge portfolio. He is liquid but would like to stay that way, as we all know OPM is the better way to go on big endeavors. We know all that's wrong with financing this project this way, so that's why I'm looking to offer him a better option.
    Kind Regards,

Wolfstone Funding

Wolfstone Funding LLC

1178 Broadway,

3rd Floor #3048

New York, NY 10001