New Brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

New Brokers

IF ANYONE IS UNSATISFIED WITH THEIR LENDERS FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME CALL. WE FUND 1-5TH POSTIONS, 50K-2.5M PAYING 12 POINTS. WE SPECIALIZE IN HIGHER DOLLAR AMOUNT DEALS WITH LONGER TERMS. TRUCKING, CONSTRUCTION, AND AUTO INDUSTRIES HAS TO MAKE 150K+ TO QUALIFY. IF YOUR A SERIOUS BROKER THAT REGULARLY DEALS WITH HIGH END DEALS, WE CAN GET WHAT YOU NEED.

Gabriel Moore

ISO Funding Relations
    @24Capital

C: 347-771-2849
    Last edited by gabrielmoore; 12-16-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

If we knew where you're from, that would help.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 78889 Olderguy's Avatar

Vapor...
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Gabriel is with 24 Capital, one of our up and coming reps. He will fix the signature so it's transparent. He is a hustler and you will be pleased with the service you get (and our killer offers)
    203-705-8764

Steve thanks for your valued business, we appreciate you being a part of the 24 platform. BR-Nightmare if you're not signed up with us, maybe give Gabe a shot I can guarantee you he won't disappoint.
    203-705-8764

Quote Originally Posted by Newyork123 View Post
    Steve thanks for your valued business, we appreciate you being a part of the 24 platform. BR-Nightmare if you're not signed up with us, maybe give Gabe a shot I can guarantee you he won't disappoint.
    Is 24 Capital a funder or a broker? I always thought they were a broker.

We are Direct Funders
    Last edited by gabrielmoore; 12-16-2022 at 04:05 PM.

We are 100% direct and growing quickly. We specialize in B/C paper, 1st-5th position deals averaging $50k+ monthly (certain high risk industries require more) We also pay our brokers very competitively and fund deals quick! We're not like these new pop-up shops, we've been funding for years and we are ready to take it to the next level.
    203-705-8764

We are 100% direct and growing quickly. We specialize in B/C paper, 1st-5th position deals averaging $50k+ monthly (certain high risk industries require more) We also pay our brokers very competitively and fund deals quick! We're not like these new pop-up shops, we've been funding for years and we are ready to take it to the next level.
    so you use to be a broker and now you are funding 100%? Congrats and best of luck on the new venture. I am looking forward to seeing you on statements.

When we first started up we were not organized and reps did what they had to to get offers for their brokers, yes there were files that were funded outhouse. As of late (2020+), we have limited the way we do business to direct only, our inhouse underwriters are the only ones who work on the files, the reps only work on the ISO relations side of the business. I hope we can instill trust in the industry as we are offering products that may help you expand your client base and win over more deals. We are currently in statements I'm sure there are people who can attest to that, our goal for next year is to be in as many statements as the top 10% of the funders in the industry. We are here to talk and break down our products to any interested prospective ISO's.
    203-705-8764

When we first started up we were not organized and reps did what they had to to get offers for their brokers, yes there were files that were funded outhouse. As of late (2020+), we have limited the way we do business to direct only, our inhouse underwriters are the only ones who work on the files, the reps only work on the ISO relations side of the business. I hope we can instill trust in the industry as we are offering products that may help you expand your client base and win over more deals. We are currently in statements I'm sure there are people who can attest to that, our goal for next year is to be in as many statements as the top 10% of the funders in the industry. We are here to talk and break down our products to any interested prospective ISO's.
    no shame in starting as a broker, many funders have started this way. Big A Advances started as a painting company (Big A Painting) and now they do Cash Advances.

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Gabriel is with 24 Capital, one of our up and coming reps. He will fix the signature so it's transparent. He is a hustler and you will be pleased with the service you get (and our killer offers)
    Hey 24 Cap, pleasure to meet you. Best of luck to you. We are in the same space.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 78889 Olderguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielmoore View Post
    WE SPECIALIZE IN HIGHER DOLLAR AMOUNT DEALS WITH LONGER TERMS. TRUCKING, CONSTRUCTION, AND AUTO INDUSTRIES HAS TO MAKE 150K+ TO QUALIFY.
    Let me put my marketing hat on for a minute.

This is a general statement above that realliy doesn't mean anything.

I would show examples with bullet points.

Auto sales: $1,000,000 annual revenue
    Offered: $200,000 loan amount
    Term: 10 months
    Rate: 1.32 buy

Construction: same thing.

Trucking: same thing

Making a general vague statement has nothing to get anyone's attention....

Examples of offers you've made in these specific industries gives brokers something to compare with their current lenders.

I constantly get emails from lenders that claim" We just funded $2M and broker made $200,000. That's just stupid "look how big I am and how much a broker made on one deal". That's not the real world.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 12-16-2022 at 08:24 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Thanks Steve, just started out at 24Cap. Appreciate all the feedback I can get to become better. If anyone has any additional questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

Yep, that's a method to make a lot of money in the industry. Start claiming to be a direct funder, get brokers to send you files, what you don't fund in house (50-99%, depending on how new you are, it could just be 100%) send out the back door, then 2 years later, when the old employees or partners leave (or are fired) say "we only do in-house funding now."

so just curious here if you are 100% direct now what happened to Amerifi capital group, Mr. advance, Citi capital,Funders app, Fundynatic. Have you cut all ties with these Platforms?