Decision Logic Feedback
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Decision Logic Feedback

Whats the general consensus on Decision Logic?
    We used them in the past but found they were not compatible with a bunch of merchants bank accounts.
    They claim to have expanded their compatibility and now boast that they work with 600+ different banks. Lets hear some feedback, be it positive or negative
    Christina Rossi
    Business Development
    Account Executive
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext 229
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Crossi@maxadvance.com
    www.maxadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

I have not had an issue with Decision Logic in the past, they link up with almost every bank. Once in awhile a merchant will have a very small community bank that doesn't sync up. In the case, you can always use Join Me or manually login with the merchants permission. DL syncs with the account about 95% of the time from my experience.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Member Reputation points: 27

Decision Logic has it's hiccups sometimes. I still run across the occasional bank that's not compatible, including TD Bank (but they seem to be incompatible with any 3rd party thing I've ever tried with them) and occasionally you will get daily balances that make no sense when comparing them to physical bank statements even though everything else (all transactions within the statement etc.) check out.

Like 5day said, usually JoinMe usually does the trick with most merchants when it's not compatible.

Max,

We use them but as you already noted they have hiccups with community banks and/or credit unions. You either get some or no information with the smaller banks etc, for BOA and the majors they work great but only 90 day limitations. It at times comes to managing when to use DL with a particular bank or not.

At time of bank verification, we let ISO/Merchant know that additional statements may be requested at our discretion or we request it prior at time of offer to validate.