How to check if your leads are not legit
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

How to check if your leads are not legit

If name of the business on your lead list is DailyFunder, you should probably ask for a refund.

comeon.png

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

That's funny! I get those all the time......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Cash View Post
    If name of the business on your lead list is DailyFunder, you should probably ask for a refund.

comeon.png
    Hey I'll have a look at your statements. We will outfund anyone and everyone up to 6M+ give us a shot subs@fruitsaladcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Hello Mr merchant i have you approved for funding up to 1 million dollars all i need is your updated bank statements. We are direct funders and will get you the best programs.

Send your docs to milliondollarfundings@gmail.com for an approval.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Sean, what are you doing? You're already qualified.... just take the money and expand the site...and finally pay some staff. These jokes don't write themselves.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

But the guy specializes in providing funds for "financial services" though

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Cash View Post

comeon.png
    didn't you once take a loan and write a whole article on the experience ? Data shows that majority of merchants return for another funding

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    didn't you once take a loan and write a whole article on the experience ? Data shows that majority of merchants return for another funding

At least 50% take an mca multiple times.

Which means, Sean just got promoted to the premium lead department. Our top level scamme…. I mean agent, will be calling him, live from New Delhi.

Just finished Sean’s profile as we speak, he’s a little too sophisticated for the crackhead repeat list, as our research says he used that last advance responsibly, but once we take off our shirt, the Chiquitas always come running back. We’ll get him, and one lucky Iso is going to get themselves a fat commission.

Sean, you’ll be a shared, semi-exclusive lead, 3x -5x max, so wear your best and tightest suit, comfortable shoes, and smell fresh. I need you to make us look good, your first night out. I’ve ordered clients to be very gentle, so you won’t be traumatized, by the time the fifth one comes around.

Overnights are extra, so you need to psf those fees in advance. Don’t be sloppy bro, and don’t forget my rip when you fund. Remember who’s feeding you now. You’ll be www.dumbleads.com ‘s head earner.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    At least 50% take an mca multiple times.

Which means, Sean just got promoted to the premium lead department. Our top level scamme…. I mean agent, will be calling him, live from New Delhi.

Just finished Sean’s profile as we speak, he’s a little too sophisticated for the crackhead repeat list, as our research says he used that last advance responsibly, but once we take off our shirt, the Chiquitas always come running back. We’ll get him, and one lucky Iso is going to get themselves a fat commission.

Sean, you’ll be a shared, semi-exclusive lead, 3x -5x max, so wear your best and tightest suit, comfortable shoes, and smell fresh. I need you to make us look good, your first night out. I’ve ordered clients to be very gentle, so you won’t be traumatized, by the time the fifth one comes around.

Overnights are extra, so you need to psf those fees in advance. Don’t be sloppy bro, and don’t forget my rip when you fund. Remember who’s feeding you now. You’ll be www.dumbleads.com ‘s head earner.
    Very well put. I always took you as a serious lead vendor. After reading this post it made me think if you are really serious or you are making fun of what's been happening in the space (like me posting all the time subs@fruitsaladcapital.com). I couldn't tell from your website. Are you just funny or did we reach a new low?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by ihniwtw View Post
    Very well put. I always took you as a serious lead vendor. After reading this post it made me think if you are really serious or you are making fun of what's been happening in the space (like me posting all the time subs@fruitsaladcapital.com). I couldn't tell from your website. Are you just funny or did we reach a new low?
    got an email promo from cucumber capital , figured it is under your brand

Quote Originally Posted by ihniwtw View Post

I am merely a voice, representing a group of marginalized sales organizations in this industry, who have decided to fight back.