Franklin - thanks for the feedback. You’re comments are appreciated. I wont’ reply to all of them but here’s some responses:

1. Product has no carbs, no sugars AND tastes great. While it’s never going to compete in a full carb/full sugar beer it’s unique in the seltzer space at 8%. Could be copied for sure. It’s absolutely better than every other high ABV seltzer product on the market. Product is veteran owned.

2. These guys have an active and engaged community that support just about everything they do. They do live events/podcasts with celebrities all the time. So that’s gonna continue to generate buzz. They reach hundreds of thousands of people per month across their podcast properties. There are very few products that come with a built in target market and large organic marketing reach. They are extremely well connected within the podcasting community which is growing like crazy and replacing many forms of traditional media/entertainment consumption.

3. You’re completely right that more sales are needed to proof the concept. Also, the more sales happen organically and profits are reinvested, the less risk for an investor and the less opportunity for an upside. The risk is great, so is the reward.

4. The co-packing brewer is organically growing on it’s own supporting their other brands, they don’t need this product to expand but are using this product as part of their plans to expand production. The baseline products are readily available in the US so supply chain issues, apart from transportation costs tied to high diesel prices aren’t a significant concern.

5. A high ABV product is niche and, you’re right, a competitor could come in and try to rip off the formula. There is some barrier to entry in that arena as the production process is patented and protected IP. That said, if a major really wanted to crush a little guy they could come in and do it. However, there are many examples of great alcohol products being bought out rather than there are being crushed by the majors - 10 Barrel (bought by AB/InBev), Stone (bought by Sapporo) and Boneyard (bought by Deschutes) all come to mind.

6. Working several angles for funding including lining up large POs to get traditional PO factoring funding, etc.

I’m by no means an expert or a genius on any these things but I know that great products, marketed well, with a great community supporting it often do very well.

And ultimately, I’m gonna figure out a way to help this endeavor succeed through every method I can think of.

Thanks again, have a great weekend.