Give us a shot guys, you wont regert it!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Give us a shot guys, you wont regert it!

Hey jsut trying to dig up some business from the big business forum heh

Our guys (and girls, don't forget the ladies, hahaha) do about 15 calls an hour,

-We don't have any references yet because we're just starting out, stop judging, you had to start from nothing tooo
    Just askin'for a little help, thats's all, spread the wealth guys .....girls too....haha

We heard a lead provider, (our competiion so i wont say any names, hohohoo, ) bragging about their leads closing 2 out of 1000 leads.*
    I'm pretty sure we can beat those numbers and I promise, you with every fiber of my being, I'll even put up my
    phone and my computer as collateral, if we can't beat or at least match those numbers, you can come and take my phone,*and coputer.....thats how i confident ia m, if someone will just gimme a shot.

What i gotta do to get some love thrown my way boys, (and girls, hahahaha), i've never pulled anyone's pants down unless they ask (can I say tht on this forum or is that risky, admin, plse remove that line if it is.)

i see guys like pop crumbs and enabled dater that post all the time, what do they got that i aint got you neve even tried my stuff*and they act like theyre so great you'll make money with me too try me too dont just always go to guys, meridan too*arent they like 70 years old, try some young fressh blood, not like a vampire dont call me then, go back to meridian, hahahahah

Share some money woith me too, you know youre gonna make it back this year or next, grow some oak tree sacks and step out and take*a chance, if i disappoint you, you'll know where you need to get better at thats all.

Email me today at igotthebestpeople@gmail.com

I'll send you the link to my site, www.aawesomeleads.com its pretty tight but dont click it yet because i didnt pay for the site thingy yet,*i keep forgetting the name of it, but as soon as i do, watch out becuase we'll be millionaires!!!!!!!!! hahahahah

if you see anything about www.dumbleads.com you dont have to pay attention to them, its not important why, they get enough business already, with their funding guarantees, just know that youre ready*to try something new so give us a shot and forget the others for awhile, it's the least you can do for a new kid on the block

Email me your orders because i can't talk to everyone and im a one man show right, - take care and don't fund any zombie truckers, hahahaha
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 08-16-2022 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Hey jsut trying to dig up some business from the big business forum heh

Our guys (and girls, don't forget the ladies, hahaha) do about 15 calls an hour,

-We don't have any references yet because we're just starting out, stop judging, you had to start from nothing tooo
    Just askin'for a little help, thats's all, spread the wealth guys .....girls too....haha

We heard a lead provider, (our competiion so i wont say any names, hohohoo, ) bragging about their leads closing 2 out of 1000 leads.*
    I'm pretty sure we can beat those numbers and I promise, you with every fiber of my being, I'll even put up my
    phone and my computer as collateral, if we can't beat or at least match those numbers, you can come and take my phone,*and coputer.....thats how i confident ia m, if someone will just gimme a shot.

What i gotta do to get some love thrown my way boys, (and girls, hahahaha), i've never pulled anyone's pants down unless they ask (can I say tht on this forum or is that risky, admin, plse remove that line if it is.)

i see guys like pop crumbs and enabled dater that post all the time, what do they got that i aint got you neve even tried my stuff*and they act like theyre so great you'll make money with me too try me too dont just always go to guys, meridan too*arent they like 70 years old, try some young fressh blood, not like a vampire dont call me then, go back to meridian, hahahahah

Share some money woith me too, you know youre gonna make it back this year or next, grow some oak tree sacks and step out and take*a chance, if i disappoint you, you'll know where you need to get better at thats all.

Email me today at igotthebestpeople@gmail.com

I'll send you the link to my site, www.aawesomeleads.com its pretty tight but dont click it yet because i didnt pay for the site thingy yet,*i keep forgetting the name of it, but as soon as i do, watch out becuase we'll be millionaires!!!!!!!!! hahahahah

if you see anything about www.dumbleads.com you dont have to pay attention to them, its not important why, but they're not that smart, just know that youre ready*to try something new so give us a shot and forget the others for awhile, it's the least you can do for a new kid on the block

Email me your orders because i can't talk to everyone and im a one man show right, - take care and don't fund any zombie truckers, hahahaha
    As you predicted the link didnt work so let me put in my order here
    1 Set of Declines
    1 Set of defaults
    1 Set of UCC but filed and funded very recently so I can get them funded this month
    I would also ask if you have a special category for merchants that has new clean entities with past defaults on diff entities. This would be nice bec they have experience... Similar to the idea that 2nd pos is better than 1st

Senior Member Reputation points: 78889 Olderguy's Avatar

Don...I'd like some of what you are smoking...
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post

Come through to the villa, son

Senior Member Reputation points: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Lol

Business 2122, you’re invited.

All joking aside, (which we never do), feel free to shoot an email to info@dumbleads.com if you want to order, or if you need to vent about a relationship.

We’re good listeners.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

cant forget the ladiessssssss

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    cant forget the ladiessssssss
    I never forget the chiquitas my friend, i love those bananas, hahahahah

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

No regerts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    No regerts.
    Not even an r ?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Banned Reputation points: 573

Hey guys, ready to fund.... you know the 2nd thru 6h positions..

Eugene@equitaadvance.com

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Not even an r ?

Man take your wheel of fortune butt out of here, the puzzle’s been solved already, you finna to buy a vowel next?