I know your only asking about the lenders you have in your tier but I've been picking at this subject for a while- I tried to break it down because even though everyone breaks lenders into tiers- What is the TRUE definition of each tier? Are there subs under those tiers? Everyone has their bucket lists and I believe it is all about the market you go after. If you don't have a strategy or know what you want to do, you really end up in a cluster and ask others for deal placement tips. With that being said- You honestly cannot go wrong with the lenders that "Loan" posted because the variation in what they accept. I would add a few just to mix it up... I don't want to give them all away but I would sign up with A- CapRock too... for B paper - Quarterspot for your "B" paper and for seconds (and b/c their transparency and process is refreshing along with fantastic Rates and Terms) - Lendini has provided very good offers and it doesn't hurt that it comes 10 points built in.

Again, it goes back to what you are doing. Are you working off of UCCs? Are you buying leads? What area? Industry are you targeting?

PM me- let's chat!