nulook capital?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

nulook capital?

Anyone heard of them/ work with them? Any feedback on them? New company out of long island, we have seen them on a couple files now

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I have seen them around!! good people!!
    BizDev
    Cresthill Capital

Senior Member Reputation points: 113 MatthewAStucchio's Avatar

Agreed. Before I moved to ISO relations I funded a few deals with them. Good C paper lender.. I think they pay 8 on funded

Hi Guys

Thanks you for the good words.

Nulook Capital for your funding needs. As always, we strive to deliver a prompt and professional response to your submitted deals. We are able to provide an offer within 4 hours of submission. We are also able to fund approved deals in as little as two business days. We provide first and second position offers, pre-pays and refinancing on other advances. We are always looking to ensure the merchant nets as much capital as they possibly qualify for. In return, we offer renewal options when the merchant is 65% paid in. We also pay out the same commission points on renewal deals as well. We are looking forward to reviewing your future submissions and continuing this relationship with you.
    Respectfully,
    Nulook Capital

Steven K

stevenk@nulookcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

They are really good. Very easy to work with for B and C paper. They have become our "go-to" for those types of deals. Pricing and terms very fair as well. Recommended.

Will provide an offer and pay off existing advances up to 50% of the offer amount. This not only consolidates the merchant's existing advances into 1 but also brings their daily payments down significantly.

For example a merchant that qualifies for 50k and currently has 2 balances of 15k and 10k could consolidate those 2 advances by having us pay off the advances and still net 25k

If you have question please call

1516-444-3499 and ask Steven Kamhi

Ive done some deals with them, very quick and great to work with

Consolidation Example:
    Merchant has 3 existing advances with balances of 7k, 11k and 10k – paying $1,169 a day total. We offer the merchant 60k 1.41 110 days to payoff all three advances (28k) and net approximately 32k, also bringing their daily payments down to $769, saving the merchant $400 a day! In cases such as this, the merchant must always net 50% or greater of the advanced amount.