More & Better
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

More & Better

Hey Guys, I'm very new to what feels like an underground MCA 'dark web' vibe forum. Anyway, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so here goes nothing...or hopefully a couple solid ISO relationships transformed into thousands of dollars in commission. I'm sure many of you have seen Slate in statements and/or already work with us (please vouch), but to those great ISO's who are currently not, I am extending an opportunity to you to jump on board and ride with our success. (We thank god, have plenty of business going for us, but honestly we are always looking for more and better, and that's us. I mean who isn't.) We are a direct lender funding b+ paper, very easy to work with, my line is always open. Let's work 酪
    Slate Advance | Isaac Wise | isaac@slateadvance.com |

you guys are good and fund a lot. The only dislike I have is your speed. You need to be pushing out offers/declines at a much faster pace to compete

Oh lord here we go....another funder!

I recognize our speed on our turn-around time can use some improvement, which is why as an ISO rep I am currently learning the ropes to underwrite so I can provide my personal ISO's that I work with faster responses. Thanks for the feedback.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by iwise View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm very new to what feels like an underground MCA 'dark web' vibe forum. Anyway, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so here goes nothing...or hopefully a couple solid ISO relationships transformed into thousands of dollars in commission. I'm sure many of you have seen Slate in statements and/or already work with us (please vouch), but to those great ISO's who are currently not, I am extending an opportunity to you to jump on board and ride with our success. (We thank god, have plenty of business going for us, but honestly we are always looking for more and better, and that's us. I mean who isn't.) We are a direct lender funding b+ paper, very easy to work with, my line is always open. Let's work 酪
    What’s with that Chinese letter?

It's the hang loose emoji lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by iwise View Post
    It's the hang loose emoji lol
    Oh

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    What’s with that Chinese letter?
    kk.jpg
    Lifetime Funding
    nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com