CRM Recommendations (Sales Force or Centrex)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CRM Recommendations (Sales Force or Centrex)

Looking to get a solid CRM. Debating between Sales Force which a lot of funding companies seem to use or centrex, a crm specifically for MCAs which is good but pricey (9k).

Anyone have any experience with both or recommend one over the other? Pros and Cons of each would be a great help.

Thanks

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gnrcap View Post
    Looking to get a solid CRM. Debating between Sales Force which a lot of funding companies seem to use or centrex, a crm specifically for MCAs which is good but pricey (9k).

Anyone have any experience with both or recommend one over the other? Pros and Cons of each would be a great help.

Thanks
    we use broker suite for salesforce. its salesforce for MCA and we find it to be great. We got it through Babylon Solutions, highly recommend both them and broker suite. Send me a message if you want I can send you their contact info.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

I use centrex and i personally do not like it, it does what you need but its always crashing or really slow at times.
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding
    Joseph@Skyline-Funding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

converge hub is also ok . but you should do demos with everyone and see what impress you the most , for your particular needs

Anything salesforce based is great, you have full control of your data and can customize and plug in whatever you need. Brokersuite is great

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

If you jut need sales side CRM then I would say Zoho, very cheap and user friendly. Big economy of Zoho devs to customize anything for you on Fiverr. Automated emails / sms drips, custom workflows and phone bridges are all easy with Zoho, most major SAAS providers integrate with them.

Member Reputation points: 951

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I use centrex and i personally do not like it, it does what you need but its always crashing or really slow at times.
    Reach out to me if you would like a demo of MCA-Track.com zalman.notik@mcatrack.com

Crm

Thanks

Being in the industry for over 9 years and having used/consulted for Salesforce, MCA Track/Suite, Fundperfect, Centrex, and Orgmeter, I can constantly say that the best value you'll get is with Centrex. You'll pay much more for Fundperfect and Salesforce, and the others just simply aren't valuable. Centrex continues to innovate and add increasingly more value while keeping their fee structure the same and with no contract.

I'd be happy to discuss in more detail if you'd like.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We switched from Salesforce to Hubspot. Hubspot is easier to use and much cheaper.

Any Centrex rep care to chime in? Haven't seen a reply from them on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sterling View Post
    We switched from Salesforce to Hubspot. Hubspot is easier to use and much cheaper.
    How deeply were you invested into SF before getting out, We are on sf and have invested some time and money into customizing it but imo contrary to my partners , its a band aid we need to rip off and move on from.

Any centrex reps want to provide some info?

Member Reputation points: 1157

Hubspot is by the far the best option for the price . I have heard good things about Centrix. Salesforce is great if you want to pay all that money for a CRM. HUBS can do just about everything CRM can do.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Any centrex reps want to provide some info?
    Hey There DF family.

So I have been in Fintech my entire career and with Centrex now for 12 years. What I have learned about making decisions regarding large foundational tech is that it really comes down to what your corporate goals and values are. What are you trying to accomplish? For example, we have clients that come to us all the time and ask if they can send a gazillion text messages out of our system and not get shut down. Their corporate strategy that works well for them is sending out a ton of text messages. I respectfully and professionally express to them that we are not the platform for you with that type of goal. They respect the honesty and they move on. So.........what do you value........and based on that, choose a platform that entertains those values.

Is your biggest value point having the ability to do a lot more in once place? If so, Centrex is awesome and has a great solution. (I'm not bias or anything.) If your biggest value point is you want the muscle and brand reputation behind you and your business, well maybe SalesForce is the best solution for you. If all you value is price and all you need is something cheap and easy and nothing fancy, well maybe the basic version of Zoho or HubSpot is a nice solution for you. One major lesson I have learned selling enterprise tech my entire career, is that it makes NO SENSE to sell a business a piece of technology when they are either not ready for it, or don't need it. It ends up producing a red number at the bottom of the financials for that client and not a black number. The client you sold software to is now frustrated and has a bad taste in their mouth for tech and your brand. Simply not worth it for all parties involved. You MUST do what is right for you and your values and goals.

Now with that said, one mistake I see ISO shops and funders make all the time, is they wait too long to implement a nice piece of enterprise technology into their business. They say I don't need that technology right now but I will when I grow so I will do it then. What happens when you do this is that it kills your growth momentum. I don't care if your business goes from SalesForce to Centrex, or Centrex to SalesForce, or any software to any software, switching operational technology mid growth causes issues almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. Reps get frustrated and find greener pastures sometimes with your competitors, revenue goes down, ISO shops aren't getting their files processed fast enough etc etc etc and the list goes on. So there is a fine line on when to make a software decision IF your goals are to grow your business and your team.

To discuss the question at hand here and to be fully transparent, SalesForce will do anything you want. You will 100% pay for it, it will be a full time job, and it will require several different bolt on's and plugins to get MCA (Business Finance ) dedicated tech out of it. You will spend far more on SalesForce than you ever will on Centrex and anyone who has gone deep into SalesForce will know exactly what I am talking about. Centrex is a business finance dedicated solution. All we know is finance and thats it. Centrex has built all its own tech including esign, so you can do more all in once place without having to deal with so many different vendors. We consolidate your technology to make it easier and more efficient. Centrex is NOT SalesForce. We are about 80 employees and we are growing rapidly. Our new white labeled mobile app and Wordpress plugin have brought the Centrex ecosystem full circle so our customers can build more intelligent and engaging relationships with their customers. The future of fintech is producing outcomes based on living within a technology environment. Centrex has built that environment and we are doing our best to make it better each and everyday.

Lastly, is Centrex the best option for you? Maybe, but maybe not. What are your goals and what do you value? Is Centrex perfect? Nope!!! Does Centrex have issues sometimes? Yep!! We are doing our best to pave the way in this sector and produce something that empowers you guys to build a better business at a fair price. We have a goal to be in the top spot and we will do what it takes to get there.

OK thats my pitch. Hahaa.

If anyone has any questions, comment, or concerns I will make myself available.

Cheers,

Trey
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    Last edited by treymarkel; 09-01-2022 at 08:17 PM.

I did not have a good experience with Centrex and I cannot recommend them in good faith. However to answer your question, build your own custom solution. There are plenty of no code or low code developers who can build your internal product for a fraction of the costs.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8833

Lendsaas

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 496 DennisM's Avatar

Thanks
    CloudSquare Broker (formerly BrokerSuite) is specifically designed for brokers in the Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) industry, leveraging the capabilities of the world's leading CRM platform, Salesforce. This robust solution enables seamless integration with your online application and thousands of third-party applications available on the Salesforce AppExchange. It facilitates submission to lenders via email or API, while also providing comprehensive tracking of offers, commissions, renewals, and more. With CloudSquare Broker, you can have peace of mind knowing your data is securely protected.

Feel free to email me to set up a live demo. dmikhailov@cloudsquare.io
    Dennis Mikhailov

Director of Sales, Cloudsquare

p 833.344.8850 x813

dennis@cloudsquare.io www.cloudsquare.io
    ---> MCA Software: https://cloudsquare.io/salesforce-pr...cs-broker-app/

Thanks
    If you need a CRM that won't break the bank and has similar features and functionality as the above listed. Check out MCA Simplified.

We are a All-In-One Solution pre-built for MCA. Anything from Lead Management To Marketing, we got you covered.

Our New Client Portal which should be completed in a few months will also allow for advance tracking as well as criteria matching for funder submissions.

Check us out. We offer a Free Trial as well

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by MCA Simplified View Post
    If you need a CRM that won't break the bank and has similar features and functionality as the above listed. Check out MCA Simplified.

We are a All-In-One Solution pre-built for MCA. Anything from Lead Management To Marketing, we got you covered.

Our New Client Portal which should be completed in a few months will also allow for advance tracking as well as criteria matching for funder submissions.

Check us out. We offer a Free Trial as well

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com
    Can you explain how you protect your data? Centrex and salesforce are extremely safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Can you explain how you protect your data? Centrex and salesforce are extremely safe.
    Have you not seen the recent incident with Centrex? Extremely safe isnt the correct wording I'd use.

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...urity-Incident

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    We understand your concerns. We can assure your data is secure. You can check our privacy policy to better understand our encryption and firewalls.

We have numerous ways on our platform for you to visibly track the security of your data. Of course though, We can talk about safety and how secure data is, but no one would believe until you see for yourself.

We have multiple safety measures in place.

Reach out, we would be happy to discuss further. We promise you won't be disappointed.

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com

Agree

agree regarding LendSaas

Quote Originally Posted by DailyCloser View Post
    Have you not seen the recent incident with Centrex? Extremely safe isnt the correct wording I'd use.

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...urity-Incident
    Centrex and salesforce have better security then all these servers.

You ****ing moron. Even santander bank got hacked recently. It happens to the largest companies.

A small crm company like mcasimplified isn't as safe as them in my opinion regarding your data.

Its your data, do what you want folks. Would you buy food at the dollar store (mcasimplified) to save money, or whole foods (centrex and salesforce). Save some $ or get fantastic security. The choice is easy.