High risk high Rev Need help! --- 1.2 Mil/ Month Rev
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Exclamation High risk high Rev Need help! --- 1.2 Mil/ Month Rev

Im stuck in an unfortunate situation with a high revenue construction company. Ballpark 1.2-1.6 mil a month , So here's the deal , guy got caught up when covid hit with high material costs , turned to small mcas (nowhere near what he would've actually qualified for with his rev) to purchase bulk materials at a cash discount. Something like 25-50k, Well he had rinsed and repeated this process and has paid off several , had plenty of renewals etc. Here's the problem. Because he started with low amounts , and jobs pay out at completion he has ended up at this point with 5 pos and one small loc, He wants a reset button , one massive mca to clear out all his pos, ball park liberal estimate is about 250k and that's accounting for any interest or lack of early pay off discounts. and he wants around 200k on top to just have one mca, Obviously you can imagine that without an explanation like this lenders including mine are not willing to give him much , only have two offers for him and they are on par with his others , accepting one only prolongs his cycle. To his credit , and I have personally combed through the statements he has never missed a payment and is making around 27k worth of payments a week! His ideal offer would be 400-500k and min 10-12 month term, Hes not really in a position to argue about rates so thats up to the lender whos willing to take on the "risk" . I am ready to iso up with any lender. One last hangup we have is that he has some criminal background from way back in 2012, got roped into some fraud that was happening with checks at an auction house for cattle. Let me know if you can find him a home.

this is prefect for us, send me an email aron@hybridadancellc.com

Member Reputation points: 14

Hi Matt Im Gary from Infusion capital and this deal is right in our wheel house! My email is gary@infusioncapital.org and my number is 718-2074804. We mainly fund high risk deals and can have numbers for you today. The merchant sounds like that have great payment history and should be a slam dunk. Give me a call so we can get this wrapped up today!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Aron Hoffman View Post
    this is prefect for us, send me an email aron@hybridadancellc.com
    Aron, you misspelled your company name in your email address.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45359 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Aron, you misspelled your company name in your email address.
    lol

So bottom line did anyone fund this deal?

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JUpfront View Post
    So bottom line did anyone fund this deal?
    I don't think so as Aron's emails kept bouncing back.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
    he has some criminal background from way back in 2012, got roped into some fraud that was happening with checks at an auction house for cattle. Let me know if you can find him a home.
    So if someone was fraudulently using his checks, how did he end up with a criminal background?

sorry about that, aron@hybridadvancellc.com this one is definitely correct

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    So if someone was fraudulently using his checks, how did he end up with a criminal background?
    Well I had a few lenders kick back criminal records so I did my research , I can only pull up charges and a brief article that names him way down in a small paragraph , underneath a bunch of other fellas that did more news worthy dealings and got more article space. so its vague , said he settled but I believe he still has the charges until the settlement is paid , so its still on his record .

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    I don't think so as Aron's emails kept bouncing back.
    Not at the moment , I have one promising route but as you can imagine a guy with this revenue is hard to get ahold of and has pawned me off the secretary who is also a pain but marginally less. waiting on her to get me a bunch of docs for the one option we may have that would be what they are looking for .

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
    Not at the moment , I have one promising route but as you can imagine a guy with this revenue is hard to get ahold of and has pawned me off the secretary who is also a pain but marginally less. waiting on her to get me a bunch of docs for the one option we may have that would be what they are looking for .
    If hes doing that type of volume ask if hes got any assets free and clear or with equity (real estate, construction equipment etc)...that may be a good angle there. Heavy Iron (cat excavators etc) there are lenders that will go 50%+ LTV, so if he own outright and its worth 100k, thats 50k right there as an example. Same for RE, if theres equity get a bridge loan.