Good Afternoon DF,

I've the Owner/CEO of a small direct funder that has been around for 4 years now. I've got a team of 5 employees under me (4 underwriters, 1 administrative assistant). Before you ask, no I'm not a broker or white-labeled company, and will be happy to share the real name of my company to serious enquirers. We are 100% broker-driven and have never brokered a file. You will be able to find us filing directly under our own name on NY Courts as well.

I've got just shy of 2,000 total fundings since inception, with a few hundred active merchants, and just shy of 1,100 unique businesses funded. Currently funding around $1M/month with roughly $3.5M in outstanding RTR.

We focus primarily on the Vader/EBF/Bitty/CFG/McKenzie/Delta Bridge/Mantis/LCF market, and will often times be in the same files as them. Our average deal size is from 90-100 payments.

I'm planning on leaving the industry to pursue new opportunities. MCA has treated me well over the years, but I'm really just looking for a change in scenery.

If this is something you're seriously interested in, and you have a company that can financially back up an acquisition like this, please send me a DM along with your phone #, e-mail address, and the name of your funding company. Please note, I will only respond to funding companies that I've actually heard of and have seen in statements before.

Thank you,
TheUnderwritingProdigy