Small MCA company looking to sell their book
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Small MCA company looking to sell their book

Good Afternoon DF,

I've the Owner/CEO of a small direct funder that has been around for 4 years now. I've got a team of 5 employees under me (4 underwriters, 1 administrative assistant). Before you ask, no I'm not a broker or white-labeled company, and will be happy to share the real name of my company to serious enquirers. We are 100% broker-driven and have never brokered a file. You will be able to find us filing directly under our own name on NY Courts as well.

I've got just shy of 2,000 total fundings since inception, with a few hundred active merchants, and just shy of 1,100 unique businesses funded. Currently funding around $1M/month with roughly $3.5M in outstanding RTR.

We focus primarily on the Vader/EBF/Bitty/CFG/McKenzie/Delta Bridge/Mantis/LCF market, and will often times be in the same files as them. Our average deal size is from 90-100 payments.

I'm planning on leaving the industry to pursue new opportunities. MCA has treated me well over the years, but I'm really just looking for a change in scenery.

If this is something you're seriously interested in, and you have a company that can financially back up an acquisition like this, please send me a DM along with your phone #, e-mail address, and the name of your funding company. Please note, I will only respond to funding companies that I've actually heard of and have seen in statements before.

Thank you,
    TheUnderwritingProdigy

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

What is the name that you fund under?

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    What is the name that you fund under?
    As mentioned, if you are interested and have a company that I think could actually pull off the acquisition, I will provide that information. Please shoot me a DM if this matches your criteria.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    Good Afternoon DF,

I've the Owner/CEO of a small direct funder that has been around for 4 years now. I've got a team of 5 employees under me (4 underwriters, 1 administrative assistant). Before you ask, no I'm not a broker or white-labeled company, and will be happy to share the real name of my company to serious enquirers. We are 100% broker-driven and have never brokered a file. You will be able to find us filing directly under our own name on NY Courts as well.

I've got just shy of 2,000 total fundings since inception, with a few hundred active merchants, and just shy of 1,100 unique businesses funded. Currently funding around $1M/month with roughly $3.5M in outstanding RTR.

We focus primarily on the Vader/EBF/Bitty/CFG/McKenzie/Delta Bridge/Mantis/LCF market, and will often times be in the same files as them. Our average deal size is from 90-100 payments.

I'm planning on leaving the industry to pursue new opportunities. MCA has treated me well over the years, but I'm really just looking for a change in scenery.

If this is something you're seriously interested in, and you have a company that can financially back up an acquisition like this, please send me a DM along with your phone #, e-mail address, and the name of your funding company. Please note, I will only respond to funding companies that I've actually heard of and have seen in statements before.

Thank you,
    TheUnderwritingProdigy
    Best of luck to you & may you find a suitable successor to your portfolio.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 31817

good luck not only in the sale, but your new endeavor as well.

I appreciate all the kind words! Definitely a lot of interest so far.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Wishing you much success in your journeys, travels, and adventures.

And don’t be dumb.

please contact me at 732-841-9561

Jay