Quote Originally Posted by R_Trains Delayed View Post
What's funny to me is it has been like 5 1/2 year I have been on here and lots of *****ing not much solutions based answers. This seems so simple to me we go do us organized instead of always be divided bickering about backdooring. The solution is and has always been us I am sure there is enough broker capital on here to create a company that does the right thing. We could track all this with blockchain each time submission is sent a token is created we bid on the contracts that we like let's say the token is 50K 3 month average. Until this is met we have a floating deal waiting for ISO now to syndicate in Greed could ruin this. Anyway long story short from file creation to origination is all tracked. We do not deal with anyone else anymore become what we ***** about and will have to wait for our RTR. We might only be able to fund in 6 month intervals. Then 12 then 24 then 50 etc as RTR continues renewals no extra bull**** the buy rate is the new sell rate. 1.20-1.30 plus renewals that adds about 100% maybe a bit more. The total profits if the files are being looked as they should as if this was your money at risk. Of course we can get 200% returns that's not what we will make after expenses and defaults but we will live another day and understand exactly what the Merchant wants do you think Funders get the merchants or underwriters everyone just thinks they are dumb. We want smart merchants clean files deals you would get in for the ROI. Food for though PM me if dig what I am saying.

Cocaine's helluva' drug