Fundshop
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rmckellar View Post
    Just caught these guys calling a merchant that I submitted to them, and that someone I submitted to also sent to them apparently. Put my phone number as the merchant number and what do you know, "Chris, from Fundshop's underwriting department" called thinking it was the merchant trying to backdoor me.
    Richard,

The lack of additional details shows the quickness to call this out as backdoor. Did they have a contract signed?

You cant come with this story with very little details. As an UW, I never trust an applications #, email, or address. If I were to call the number on the app when I am working the deal and it belongs to the broker. It's funny when they attack me as to why am I calling the Merchant. Hey Dumbass how am I suppose to do my job then!?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 1158

I can actually come with this story, because it happened. What is not understood? It's a client that I have had for 3 years, who I have funded over 12 times, and who I am funding now. They called my number thinking it was my client, hung up when I confronted them, have ignored every phonecall thereafter, have ignored emails to their ownership, and I was just letting you all to not send your files there unless you want them stolen.

Hey, if you don't care, doesn't matter to me. There's a reason that I have renewal clients who I have been funding for 10 years now. It's because I'm not a scumbag and because I don't allow scumbags to steal my files just because I gave their 'funding company' a chance.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Rich McKellar

www.linkedin.com/in/richardmckellar

Quote Originally Posted by rmckellar View Post
    I can actually come with this story, because it happened. What is not understood? It's a client that I have had for 3 years, who I have funded over 12 times, and who I am funding now. They called my number thinking it was my client, hung up when I confronted them, have ignored every phonecall thereafter, have ignored emails to their ownership, and I was just letting you all to not send your files there unless you want them stolen.

Hey, if you don't care, doesn't matter to me. There's a reason that I have renewal clients who I have been funding for 10 years now. It's because I'm not a scumbag and because I don't allow scumbags to steal my files just because I gave their 'funding company' a chance.
    RESPECT. Death to ALL the Scumbags in this game, probably 70% off the rip lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 23755

There are many times I feel my deals are being stolen from me..(from even the big names)

I would be an idiot to believe those feelings all the time... but I would be a bigger idiot if I didn't think that over the years . 10's of thousands of of my marketing dollars didn't directly line other peoples pockets.

best advice: Work hard.. be honest.. believe in g-d.. and keep your list of funders tight.. also ... dont be scum.
    Last edited by goatFunding; 07-12-2022 at 12:31 PM.

Member Reputation points: 1157

Proof your trashing someone's name this on the internet. Have you tried meeting with them face to face ? If you are going to go this far with trashing a company you need to have Proof.