Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
Kevin, which deal is this? Sounds like you lost the merchant because he stacked us with another broker/funder after we funded for you and you did not know or maintain control over them or the situation. Easy to blame us on a public forum for you losing the deal and I am honored for your first post to be about us, but I actually resent this because your story is one-sided. I would love to work with you to see if we can revisit this - if the guy paid, we'll see what we can do. I would just hate for us to be left taking the blame for something we did not do and/or because we had to enact a clause that our contract allows us to protect our exposure and risk. Client retention is important to us, and very difficult to accomplish in an industry like this. I understand how more important it is to brokers like yourself, probably a lone wolf working from home and you rely on these deals as part of your livelihood. Contact me if you wish, if we can make up for it - we will and let's both move forward.
i appreciate the response and it is a decent and fair one.
im not gonna name the file on a public forum

i dont either blame you guys for doing what u did since its you money at risk and not mine. its not for me to tell you what to do.

But what i am upset about is that not only did i lose a good client, so did you. while yes, the merchant stacked shortly after we funded with you, when i sent the file in for a refi there merchant was well paid in (maybe eve in profit ) and never missed a single payment. to go and pester the merchant and threaten him and force him to go on a daily maybe your right but it deff ticked him off and he wont take money from you again. maybe you guys dont care about one med size file since you fund alot but it was just frustrating for me and the merchant who had good pay history.

i think it was just a bit extra - that is my 2 cents
will i fund with you again? - yes
was it annoying what happened? - also yes