Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
Kevin, which deal is this? Sounds like you lost the merchant because he stacked us with another broker/funder after we funded for you and you did not know or maintain control over them or the situation. Easy to blame us on a public forum for you losing the deal and I am honored for your first post to be about us, but I actually resent this because your story is one-sided. I would love to work with you to see if we can revisit this - if the guy paid, we'll see what we can do. I would just hate for us to be left taking the blame for something we did not do and/or because we had to enact a clause that our contract allows us to protect our exposure and risk. Client retention is important to us, and very difficult to accomplish in an industry like this. I understand how more important it is to brokers like yourself, probably a lone wolf working from home and you rely on these deals as part of your livelihood. Contact me if you wish, if we can make up for it - we will and let's both move forward.

Mostly a myth. When Libertas and TVT Capital are literally the two largest funders in the industry by deal size, it's difficult to not cross paths. While we value a friendly working and competitive relationship with Libertas, we do not share paper. It is not uncommon in a rare occasion for us to fund behind them in a deal, or vice-versa - that would be the result of a broker sharing files - not us directly with each other.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope I myself handled one of your files, or one of the uw's below me and you had a good experience. Difficult to make everyone happy but we genuinely try our best. As stated, we value the relationships of our sales partners and our clients. If we can go out of our way to help you get a deal done, we will. Looking forward to getting more with you funded. Touch base with me if you need!

I know I've seen you on here for a while, I am surprised you haven't really tried us out yet. It's tough to say what deals we will do, easier to say what we wouldn't.

We have over 10 years experience in this space and our niche is getting the larger volume deals done for big offers. We like to get creative when structuring a deal, if we can - we will.

We offer a variety of programs, minimal stips to fund up to 150k, same day funding if signed & package is in by 2pm EST. 500k+ deals will go into the next day.

You may see our marketing emails detailing $5mm, $8mm, $13mm sized deals that were done.

All I can say is... NO CAP!!!!!!

1st - 3rd positions mainly for cleaner offers, we offer buyouts if the deals make sense. 12-18 months, weekly, biweekly, monthly programs available for prime credit clients.

Don't bring me a deal doing 50k a month, is a trucker or gas station and has 2-3 high risk funders - then get mad when we say we can't do it. LOL I know that new sales partners try out their worse-off files first.

Every deal is conditional. All I can promise you is that we will try our best to accommodate you, and I answer my phone until 2am.

Touch base with me by email, let's chat if you're interested and get the ball rolling. I will share our iso deck with you and set up a call to discuss programs.

We also have a subdivision that is the #1 alternative lender in the cannabis space - structuring deals on equipment, commercial real estate (refi, new purchase, etc) and line of credit products. Canna Business Resources!

A little birdy is also spreading rumors that we have a high risk program going live this summer.

Anthony Diamond
Underwriting Dept Manager, TVT Capital LLC
anthony@tvtcapital.com
You defffff do not answer your phone at 2am lol let alone 2pm but sounds good thanks for the response