Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.
dont disagree with what ur saying at all. but there are alot of good funders (A-C) who are not on that list. IMO there should be a few more on that list for starters.

like Credibly, Mulligan, CFG, Mantis, Newco, EBF, ondeck, Kapitus, delta bridge, bitty.

not saying that these have to be your go to. but I think it is always good to have a large arsenal of funders and then work from there to see who works best for you. and then you can always add in some of the smaller boutique funders as well (where you get better service and creative on deals)