Wondering about my lenders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMattTasticVoyage View Post
    At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.
    dont disagree with what ur saying at all. but there are alot of good funders (A-C) who are not on that list. IMO there should be a few more on that list for starters.

like Credibly, Mulligan, CFG, Mantis, Newco, EBF, ondeck, Kapitus, delta bridge, bitty.

not saying that these have to be your go to. but I think it is always good to have a large arsenal of funders and then work from there to see who works best for you. and then you can always add in some of the smaller boutique funders as well (where you get better service and creative on deals)

Quote Originally Posted by MerchnatFundingSource View Post
    dont disagree with what ur saying at all. but there are alot of good funders (A-C) who are not on that list. IMO there should be a few more on that list for starters.

like Credibly, Mulligan, CFG, Mantis, Newco, EBF, ondeck, Kapitus, delta bridge, bitty.

not saying that these have to be your go to. but I think it is always good to have a large arsenal of funders and then work from there to see who works best for you. and then you can always add in some of the smaller boutique funders as well (where you get better service and creative on deals)
    How do you go about sending deals , would you send to all at once ( thats what we do , helps to have mutiple offers for merchant to pick , its not do you want this deal yes or no , its what deal do you want) or do you send one at a time down a prioritized list ?

How do you go about sending deals , would you send to all at once ( thats what we do , helps to have mutiple offers for merchant to pick , its not do you want this deal yes or no , its what deal do you want) or do you send one at a time down a prioritized list ?
    first, you have to look in the deal and see who is in there and who the file might work for.
    once I do that, I send to 3-4 funders, if they dont bite or give the offer im looking for, I move down teh list.

sometimes you can work offers into better ones. othertimes if I have history on the deal, I call us funders im close with and discuss what I need

first, you have to look in the deal and see who is in there and who the file might work for.
    once I do that, I send to 3-4 funders, if they dont bite or give the offer im looking for, I move down teh list.

sometimes you can work offers into better ones. othertimes if I have history on the deal, I call us funders im close with and discuss what I need
    That was the original plan but sadly our complex configuration of salesforce to ensure a speedy merchant to lender matching system is taking a while and so we are sending out to all lenders , with the exception of amerifi who wont do 1st pos. Another annoying bit about our current process is that our lead sources have been flooding us with trucking lately and a lot of our lenders have very strict or specific guidelines for them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99

I can get you good offers on trucking files, we don't have a minimum on how many trucks the merchant needs either.. Minimum revenue $15K // max funding $750K up to 12 months.

Email or call me I can go over our guidelines with you.

Andrew@efinancialtree.com or 815 260 0284

Banned Reputation points: 179851

You have to know Funders boxes, pre underwrite the deal yourself and send to funders you think would be a fit.
    If the decline or info comes out based on the initial subs, then go down a tier of funders.... etc...

Senior Member Reputation points: 23755

The Fundworks is a better version of EBF IMO.. pickier..But will almost always come in stronger on dollar amount.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post
    The Fundworks is a better version of EBF IMO.. pickier..But will almost always come in stronger on dollar amount.
    & what's their average buy rate...?

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post
    Except Fundworks will take two weeks to underwrite your file, whereas EBF is usually same or next day.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Look at the deal, send to 3-4 places.
    Based on their feedback, Go elsewhere.
    Then have last ditch (cant get any offers but theyll throw out a 40,30 or 20 day deal) and then one off boutique type funders who take fliers.

[QUOTE=TheMattTasticVoyage;165631]At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.[/QUO

Im gonna ignore the risk of opening the floodgates to unwanted competition, UFS is a must have 2nd-5th funder. Honest , incredibly fast and just good people. Rare breed in this field . I work with irving@ufsfunding.com. I promise you wont regret and is a must add. everest as well is absolutely a must.

[QUOTE=alexd12345;165665]
    At the risk of being roasted, that's why I joined recently , I've been observing this site for a while , and had to join so i could ask my own questions. I have no metric for who is and is not good , a small idea of who is low risk , and Im here to see if who i have already is good and to get insight on who I'm missing. I have witnessed that most people on here like to have P***ing contests and seldom give help , especially considering when helping john could make him a more difficult competitor to themselves (which is understandable ). Ideally Id like help with understanding the must haves , the always avoids , and the good mid tier for lenders , as well as how yall actually send deals , Do you hail marry and submit to all eligible lenders , or one by one ? Again I understand I'm putting myself into the oven.[/QUO

Im gonna ignore the risk of opening the floodgates to unwanted competition, UFS is a must have 2nd-5th funder. Honest , incredibly fast and just good people. Rare breed in this field . I work with irving@ufsfunding.com. I promise you wont regret and is a must add. everest as well is absolutely a must.
    Ty