Hi All,

There has been a lot of noise around predictive dialers and the MCA industry.

That said, I wanted to provide information on a comprehensive dialer system that has proven success with multiple MCA companies operating between 10 to 50+ agents.

AuguTech has generated a new movement in the Capital Lending & Merchant Cash Advance Industry; with continued research and development spanning over 16 years, AuguTech has taken position in the forefront of providing preeminent Contact Center tools to ensure clients become top leaders of their industry.

With seamless integrations into leading CRM's such as Centrex, Salesforce, Zoho, etc., the AuguTech Comprehensive Dialer System has proven to connect agents to more calls by eliminating "Spam likely", increase Applications and revenues, while driving operational efficiencies.

Automatically dial multiple lines (5-10-20 numbers) per agent simultaneously, while filtering out a majority of answering machines, no answers, busy tones and disconnected numbers. Importantly, send out Applications automatically with a click of button; the Application email can include hot links (DocuSign, Webforms), graphics/images, signatures, etc. and is sent from the agents company email.

If you're interested in hearing more, AuguTech conducts quick online demonstrations where you can exclusively witness the AuguTech System in action. When you're ready, msg or email me sy@augutech.com

I look forward to understanding your operational processes and contact center needs.

Sy Wadhera,
AUGUTECH, Inc.
Ph (800) 777-2714
Email: Sy@augutech.com
Visit: http://www.augutech.com