Broadway Advance Reviews Thread
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Broadway Advance Reviews Thread

Hi all, i wanted to create this thread as a place for people to post reviews on Broadway Advance. I recently submitted my application and i have to admit i got an approval same day. Unfortunately i am still waiting for funding.

I've submitted documents, bank statements, merchant statements, identification documents, and so forth. According to what they mention, they are direct lenders. And they have completed checking all my data, including landlords.

Once i thought my deal was set, i had a misfortune circumstance happen which turned out into a simple mistake. I had written a check to a company of which i had requested a stop payment on, as they did not accept checks. I found that out later in the week. So i repurchased a money order and stopped the payment and i guess it was to late as the company had already deposited my check, and my bank did not stop the payment!!! So it made my account overdrawn, and of course it is not overdrawn any more. The bank credited me the fees and so forth.

This is the only overdraft i have ever had ever...

What i hate about this all, i turned down Yellow Stones offer, to continue with Broadway Advance.

Today is the day, to really find out whats going to happen. I will not wait any longer to see the outcome! I needed this funding as my business is located within shopping retail malls and Black Friday is around the corner. I needed some buying Power.

Anyways i thought i would keep you guys posted throughout the journey.

Couple of Good Things
    Is they are very friendly and seem to have wiliness to work with the people.
    Very fast submitting your information and getting contract ready.
    Have answered my calls for the most part 80% of the time.
    I started the process November 20th. So so far not bad timing, if they would of got me the money the day they said.

Negative Things
    They tell you they need another document, around 5pm when they are about to close. So you lose time and another day.
    Made me a comment i would have the funding Friday or for sure Monday Morning, and nope nothing yet.
    You get calls from a variety of different people. Its hard to know who each person is asking for sensitive data information.

http://broadwayadvance.com/

And also they are in association with Par Funding. I thought they were different companies, but according to them... They are the same, just different branch.

To be continued....

I will post the outcome later in the day.

UPDATE!!! They have said they are funding me today. Just when I thought they had turned the page on me, they invested there faith in me and my company.

I don't have the funds yet, but I trust there word!!!
    Last edited by ixpressions; 11-25-2014 at 12:36 PM.