Broadway Advance Reviews Thread
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hi all, i wanted to create this thread as a place for people to post reviews on Broadway Advance. I recently submitted my application and i have to admit i got an approval same day. Unfortunately i am still waiting for funding.

I've submitted documents, bank statements, merchant statements, identification documents, and so forth. According to what they mention, they are direct lenders. And they have completed checking all my data, including landlords.

Once i thought my deal was set, i had a misfortune circumstance happen which turned out into a simple mistake. I had written a check to a company of which i had requested a stop payment on, as they did not accept checks. I found that out later in the week. So i repurchased a money order and stopped the payment and i guess it was to late as the company had already deposited my check, and my bank did not stop the payment!!! So it made my account overdrawn, and of course it is not overdrawn any more. The bank credited me the fees and so forth.

This is the only overdraft i have ever had ever...

What i hate about this all, i turned down Yellow Stones offer, to continue with Broadway Advance.

Today is the day, to really find out whats going to happen. I will not wait any longer to see the outcome! I needed this funding as my business is located within shopping retail malls and Black Friday is around the corner. I needed some buying Power.

Anyways i thought i would keep you guys posted throughout the journey.

Couple of Good Things
    Is they are very friendly and seem to have wiliness to work with the people.
    Very fast submitting your information and getting contract ready.
    Have answered my calls for the most part 80% of the time.
    I started the process November 20th. So so far not bad timing, if they would of got me the money the day they said.

Negative Things
    They tell you they need another document, around 5pm when they are about to close. So you lose time and another day.
    Made me a comment i would have the funding Friday or for sure Monday Morning, and nope nothing yet.
    You get calls from a variety of different people. Its hard to know who each person is asking for sensitive data information.

http://broadwayadvance.com/

And also they are in association with Par Funding. I thought they were different companies, but according to them... They are the same, just different branch.

To be continued....

I will post the outcome later in the day.

UPDATE!!! They have said they are funding me today. Just when I thought they had turned the page on me, they invested there faith in me and my company.

I don't have the funds yet, but I trust there word!!!
    Last edited by ixpressions; 11-25-2014 at 12:36 PM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Hi ixpressions,

You're a small business owner? When I first glanced at this, I couldn't tell what perspective you were speaking from. How did you encounter broadway advance? from this forum?

Hi, yes I made a post about needing funding and they contacted me. I am a business owner, and actually thanks to this forum I found out about cash advances. I'm actually learning a lot just reading here.

Quick update, I did talk to the underwriter handling my application.Apparently she could not yet give me an answer , as it will now be sent to funding. Which in my opinion is deciding to fund or not.

I guess they have all kinds of levels of underwriting approvals.

If they would not of given me this statement via email, I would not be making this posting now. I think people should only give approvals after they review the documents and not before. It's misleading and then makes you cancel an offer, from another provider. Like in my case. I declined someone else to continue with Broadway Advance

Good afternoon,

Your cash advance has been approved and I have attached your agreement which you should

Sign and return along with:

Three most recent months merchant statements

Ø Business License

Ø Lease Agreement

Ø Landlord name and phone number

Ø Driver’s License

Ø Voided check

Ø AR or list of accounts/clients from which you derive your income

they didn't ask for all these things in the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    they didn't ask for all these things in the beginning?
    Only for the application and recent bank statements. Then they send me the approval and ask for more info.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Mr Merchant it is industry standard NOT to fund into a negative balance account. Next time keep your banks in order and the transaction will go much smoother. Stop blaming others for your own mistakes.

I understand how there is Risk involved in unsecured loans. but if they don't feel comfortable with my company, I think they should deny me and let me know. I am here just waiting ,, when I could be out there shopping and trying to get the offer I was propose prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    Mr Merchant it is industry standard NOT to fund into a negative balance account. Next time keep your banks in order and the transaction will go much smoother. Stop blaming others for your own mistakes.
    Understand the industry just fine. But it's not negative now.. And the financial institution credited me back.
    Last edited by ixpressions; 11-25-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ixpressions View Post
    Only for the application and recent bank statements. Then they send me the approval and ask for more info.
    ok the documents they're asking for now is typically what is required when the underwriting process is just beginning. Just about every company needs that specific checklist of documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    ok the documents they're asking for now is typically what is required when the underwriting process is just beginning. Just about every company needs that specific checklist of documentation.
    Yes I figured that much and of course all was provided. It's been a rough couple of days, I had to visit a branch to unlock my account as it was locked, because of a third party access from another state. But of course I knew who accessed it.

By the way if it matters the amount is for a $ XXXX amount.

I want to mention I had a conversation with the owner of the company. Very respectful gentleman and understands that sometimes things can happen.

He is working out of his way to get me funded.

If this comes through, I will assure you this is a company to deal with.
    I'll kee you posted.

I am pleased to announce that Broadway Advance has contacted me that they are funding me today.

I can't express enough the quality of folks at that company. It seemed that they were turning the page on me, but in fact invested their faith in my company.

I fully recommend them for all business.
    If you need a deal , contact Victor and Broadway.

Though I still don't have the money in my account yet.. I'm fully confident in there word.
    In business the word is important.

Wow funds received!!!! I recommend everyone to work with Broadway advance. If your looking for an advance, contact Victor!

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

This sounds like a paid endorsement, if I ever heard one.

Give credit to whom much credit is deserved! image.jpg

Member Reputation points: 11

Be sure to let us know how much flys right back out for fees............

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

i don't need to buy comics anymore !

Member Reputation points: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    It's great publicity. This thread is already the 2nd item when you Google: "Broadway advance" ( quotation marks included). If this was a firmly calculated scenario, kudos. If it wasn't, might have been interesting to see how things went if it didn't turn into a funded deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    I thought that too at first. I don't think it was but not positive.

Member Reputation points: 24 bwadvance's Avatar

This is Victor from Broadway Advance. I just want to say it wasn't a paid endorsement lol, I wasn't even aware that a thread about our company was made. An unexpected situation happened last minute and we handled it as best as possible. It worked out for everyone.

Victor Sanchez
    39 Broadway, Ste 930
    New York, NY 10006
    Phone: (646) 350-2796
    Fax: (646) 453-7336

www.broadwayadvance.com

Quote Originally Posted by bwadvance View Post
    This is Victor from Broadway Advance. I just want to say it wasn't a paid endorsement lol, I wasn't even aware that a thread about our company was made. An unexpected situation happened last minute and we handled it as best as possible. It worked out for everyone.

Victor Sanchez
    39 Broadway, Ste 930
    New York, NY 10006
    Phone: (646) 350-2796
    Fax: (646) 453-7336

www.broadwayadvance.com
    well played either way. You definitely got everyone's attention

Jaja, if they become big... I want equity share hehe.

and to be specific, I started the process on Thursday and today is Tuesday and was funded. And I would of been funded Monday it it wasn't from the bump in the road.