New Lender Sign Up's At EOM
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

New Lender Sign Up's At EOM

I appreciate you trying to call and promote your company; but calling the same ISO every week and also trying to sign up new ISO's at the end of the month.

A little excessive.. Thoughts..
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by FUND3R1 View Post
    I appreciate you trying to call and promote your company; but calling the same ISO every week and also trying to sign up new ISO's at the end of the month.

I get 30 emails a day from people that want me to sign up as an ISO. We are not ISOs or brokers. You would think people would do an ounce of work before they email blast/call people.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Member Reputation points: 895

Awaiting this thread to get SPAMed with a litany of funders trying to sign you up.
    Joel S Galasso
    Senior National Accounts Manager
    Small Business Loans
    Main: 949-535-7798 | business.loans@loanme.com

1900 S. State College Blvd. Suite 300 Anaheim, CA 92806

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    I get 30 emails a day from people that want me to sign up as an ISO. We are not ISOs or brokers. You would think people would do an ounce of work before they email blast/call people.
    People don't even get the right name. lol
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff, but what do you feel would be the best process of finding iso's and or brokers? I get the shotgun approach which by the sounds of it doesn't work. Would love to hear in your words the best approach.

Quote Originally Posted by AJAllan_5 View Post
    I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff, but what do you feel would be the best process of finding iso's and or brokers? I get the shotgun approach which by the sounds of it doesn't work. Would love to hear in your words the best approach.
    I'm sure your not an idiot, no one is an idiot. I would try the warm approach, maybe call in the beginning of the month, Maybe Try to network a little via Linked In/ Social Media and get to know the person and the firm a little before you just call and sound like a broken record and send me your ISO agreement 200 times. lol
    FUND3R1

I love when brokers complain about being brokered. Dont you call the same merchants and send them multiple apps? Its the same numbers game. EOM is actually best time to call as you may get some files looking for a quick funding since all funders are swamped and the best deals are offered EOM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Yada yada yada send me your deals!!!!!!
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Its never a bad time except last day of month (staying on subject!) to Sign-Up with a funder that makes VERY LOOOOONG TERM OFFERS with LoweR BUY-RATES with some of the most aggressive offers!!. Not working with Capybara Capital ? for ISO Agreement Email: marcus@capybarausa.com 15 point options!
    Last edited by MCA-VET; 03-31-2022 at 05:52 PM.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

Got to love these sales guys from funders begging for brokers to sign up. Looks so sad. Reason i never beg, if anything, i tell brokers no thanks if i feel they going to waste time

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Got to love these sales guys from funders begging for brokers to sign up. Looks so sad. Reason i never beg, if anything, i tell brokers no thanks if i feel they going to waste time
    Then they catch an attitude with you, like you just called them 10x.. lol
    FUND3R1

Then they catch an attitude with you, like you just called them 10x.. lol
    I think more than half the time its really just a broker shop asking you to submit deals to them to get 'funded'. Like buddy, i have never seen your company pull in a bank statement ever and you want me to sign up with you?

I think more than half the time its really just a broker shop asking you to submit deals to them to get 'funded'. Like buddy, i have never seen your company pull in a bank statement ever and you want me to sign up with you?
    I say the same ****, and they get all defensive. Then I told them that, then they put me on speaker and ask there buddy if they have ever heard of my shop or me.. I literally die laughing all the time.
    FUND3R1

I say the same ****, and they get all defensive. Then I told them that, then they put me on speaker and ask there buddy if they have ever heard of my shop or me.. I literally die laughing all the time.
    Yet they call you and beg you to sign up then try to make you look bad when you ask a simple question that I guess offends them. Got to love people now a days

Yet they call you and beg you to sign up then try to make you look bad when you ask a simple question that I guess offends them. Got to love people now a days
    I can count with both hands how many "funders" I know post here that actually white label broker, super broker, yada yada yada.

Out of respect and professionalism I just keep reading and mind my business. (Don't bother asking me, I wont tell you.)

People will lie, omit, or deduce to win business. That's just the road driven in this highway of alternative finance.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

I'm sure your not an idiot, no one is an idiot. I would try the warm approach, maybe call in the beginning of the month, Maybe Try to network a little via Linked In/ Social Media and get to know the person and the firm a little before you just call and sound like a broken record and send me your ISO agreement 200 times. lol
    Thank you good sir. I appreciate the feedback.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Brokers keep our entire industry going..."ENTIRE" ...they are extremally hard working day in day out ..... anyone who understood the business-well would not call a broker on the last day of the month.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

bad move on last day of mo and also shows that the rep soliciting has no pipeline because they would be closing deals with their isos vs soliciting new isos. desperation

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Always love getting random calls from "funders" asking if I am in the need of capital....

-We spoke a few months back and you said you might need capital in a few months. I can get you access to the capital you need at attractive rates in less than 48 hours.

-Me: I think we are in good shape......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    Always love getting random calls from "funders" asking if I am in the need of capital....

-We spoke a few months back and you said you might need capital in a few months. I can get you access to the capital you need at attractive rates in less than 48 hours.

-Me: I think we are in good shape......
    I'll do you one better, I got one that calls me, on my WORK phone, 50 minutes after I just work a deal of theirs. Called me by my first name, pitched me and everything.

My response: "Your pitch sucks, be on the lookout for funding notification on X deal." I hung up the phone.

Absolute classic.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based