Quote Originally Posted by microboby View Post
Guys this is my first post but I have been reading for a bit the forum , Its always nice to see that people share and help each other.

Well I have a big question here ? We are an ISO that funds over $1.0M x Month and we are looking for a new Partner that can help us get to the $5.0M X Month goal that we have for next year. We need fast approvals (4Hr turn around time ) we need High Loan Amounts $300K and we want to have an honest upfront communication with our Account Manager. We take a lot of pride and effort on our Merchants so its very important for us to make the funding process as transparent and easy as possible.

If anyone can advice the best funding resources we will appreciate it.

We current Work with : On-Deck , Swift , CAN on our Tier 1 funders.

Thanks for the help
For deals that you are not getting approved with OnDeck and CAN or not getting the dollar amount you are looking for. I can take a look at providing some funding options. Offer terms 6-18 Months who focus on Medium Risk transactions as well as High Dollar amount Transactions with competitive rates. Our Cap is 2 Million. I will not lie to you and tell you we will have an approval in 4 hours with these large transactions but if the correct information is provided in the submission email we will have an approval for you in less than 24 hrs. Feel free to Message me, and I would be happy to discuss this further.