Default Lender Needed!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Default Lender Needed!!

I used to work with United and Forwardfund back when but they are super unreliable when it comes to finalizing the deal. I need a super high risk lender that will fund merchants with negative days and high leverage merchants. Also with previous and or active defaults(with current positions that are clearing payments).

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldMaster View Post
    I used to work with United and Forwardfund back when but they are super unreliable when it comes to finalizing the deal. I need a super high risk lender that will fund merchants with negative days and high leverage merchants. Also with previous and or active defaults(with current positions that are clearing payments).
    We fund previous defaults as long as the default is satisfied or in a payment plan. We do not pull credit on any merchant and we are somewhat flexible on negative days. Feel free to reach out

Email: Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: 516-231-5595 | Fax: 516-231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by ESE5020 View Post
    We fund previous defaults as long as the default is satisfied or in a payment plan. We do not pull credit on any merchant and we are somewhat flexible on negative days. Feel free to reach out

Email: Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com
    you also fund fortune tellers ...if they have A/R....lmaoo don't think I will ever forget that ESE .....

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    you also fund fortune tellers ...if they have A/R....lmaoo don't think I will ever forget that ESE .....
    I am not sure exactly what you are referring to, but it sounds like you had a Fortune Teller deal declined due to A/R. This sounds like a miscommunication. What they were most likely looking for was some sort of consistent/recurring source of payments.

While fortune tellers don't have A/R in the traditional sense, they usually process credit cards or payments through some platform. Which would meet this requirement. We do fund these types of businesses as we have no industry restrictions but we don't fund any deals that are all cash. Apologies for any confusion we will try more specific next time.

There have also been many of changes lately in our underwriting guidelines and commission structures. For example: on deals 15k and higher we are now paying up to 15 points. We pay 8 points at a 1.399 and 12 points at a 1.499. (even if its a previous default)

Feel free to reach out if you would consider giving us a shot on some of your files. Email: Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: 516-231-5595 | Fax: 516-231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

We fund merchants with high leverage. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email to discuss; I'd love to help.

Thank you,

Michael Candia
    Head Underwriter
    Ramsey Funding
    1 University Plaza
    Hackensack, NJ 07601
    (201) 510-0360
    Direct: michael@ramseyfunding.com
    Submissions: info@ramseyfunding.com
    www.ramseyfunding.com

Shane Johnson
    Regional ISO/Broker Rep | Arsenal Funding
    M: 917-743-1895

E: shane@arsenalfunding.com

arsenalfunding.com
    High Risk 1-10th
    C/D

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by ESE5020 View Post
    I am not sure exactly what you are referring to, but it sounds like you had a Fortune Teller deal declined due to A/R. This sounds like a miscommunication. What they were most likely looking for was some sort of consistent/recurring source of payments.

While fortune tellers don't have A/R in the traditional sense, they usually process credit cards or payments through some platform. Which would meet this requirement. We do fund these types of businesses as we have no industry restrictions but we don't fund any deals that are all cash. Apologies for any confusion we will try more specific next time.

There have also been many of changes lately in our underwriting guidelines and commission structures. For example: on deals 15k and higher we are now paying up to 15 points. We pay 8 points at a 1.399 and 12 points at a 1.499. (even if its a previous default)

Feel free to reach out if you would consider giving us a shot on some of your files. Email: Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com
    I guess you are a new rep running the account or forgot and trying to play it cool but on 10-28-2020, 05:30 PM someone asked who funds fortune tellers and your account replied with and I quote " We would consider it, but we would need to see what type of processing or A/R the merchant has. Most likely a conservative offer, but we wouldn't turn it down for the type of business."

Senior Member Reputation points: 1100

Try us out uw@infusioncapital.org
    Drew Matthew
    Chief Executive Officer
    Infusion Capital Group
    40 wall St
    28th floor #2765
    New York, NY 10005
    Company: 1 (718) 852-2233
    Direct: 1 (917)525-9946
    Email: drew@Infusioncapital.org
    www.Infusioncapital.org