Have a big merchant, needs 2.5 million can't find anyone to give me that much!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Quote Originally Posted by keycap123 View Post
    This was just a general response to discuss a possible deal. I did not specify that we are providing 3 times gross as this is just a posting with a potential client & not an underwriting email. We don't make any decisions without reviewing the bank statements. Please feel free to submit any deals you would like for us to review. I would glad to take a look. Thank you

Gill Navarro
    Director Of ISO Relations
    Direct:1(862)-303-3225
    Office:1 (888) 729-9292
    Email:Gill@keycapitalfunding.com
    https://keycapitalfunding.com/iso/
    he was asking who can do 2.5 million for someone doing 700k . your response is "Hello, seems like something we would entertain. We fund well over 2.5 million. Please give us a shot, my contact info is below, I'd be glad to chat."
    best of luck , you got me excited that someone was doing something crazy, not the same as every other new funder

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    he was asking who can do 2.5 million for someone doing 700k . your response is "Hello, seems like something we would entertain. We fund well over 2.5 million. Please give us a shot, my contact info is below, I'd be glad to chat."
    best of luck , you got me excited that someone was doing something crazy, not the same as every other new funder
    Yes correct, defiantly something we would "entertain" We can be very creative with our offers as we have been around for quite some time & well seasoned in the industry. As long as the deal makes sense we will Fund.

Member Reputation points: 2671

Yes correct, defiantly something we would "entertain" We can be very creative with our offers as we have been around for quite some time & well seasoned in the industry. As long as the deal makes sense we will Fund.
    There are only a select few in this industry that would do a straight 2.5m deal, and I doubt you are one of them.
    *Jamie*California*

Senior Member Reputation points: 36253

Have never seen 'Key Cap' or 'Key Capital' in any bank statement. I wonder what deals they 'entertain'