Are Infusion Capital and United Fund USA The Same?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Are Infusion Capital and United Fund USA The Same?

Has anyone done business with Infusion Capital or United Fund USA before? Does anyone else find it odd that they have the same exact website? I've seen some of the discussions about United backdooring deals but does anyone know if they are the same guys?

Classic case of Brooklyn Bottom Feeders here?

Appreciate any insight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
    Has anyone done business with Infusion Capital or United Fund USA before? Does anyone else find it odd that they have the same exact website? I've seen some of the discussions about United backdooring deals but does anyone know if they are the same guys?

Appreciate any insight.
    I don't know about Brooklyn Bottom Feeders, but all these companies along with Solomon & Co all are within 3 blocks of each other

Banned Reputation points: 557

Appreciate any insight.
    I do a deal or two a week with Drew at Infusion. Haven't had any issues with him and I get paid commission but it does seem like someone is trying to give him some publicity today, Mr. new guy.

Quote Originally Posted by brokerplus View Post
    I do a deal or two a week with Drew at Infusion. Haven't had any issues with him and I get paid commission but it does seem like someone is trying to give him some publicity today, Mr. new guy.
    That's good to know, I appreciate your honesty. And I'm not trying give anyone publicity. I just find it very suspicious that they have the same website and people are saying they've been screwed before by United. I'm just trying to do my due diligence before sending files.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

That's good to know, I appreciate your honesty. And I'm not trying give anyone publicity. I just find it very suspicious that they have the same website and people are saying they've been screwed before by United. I'm just trying to do my due diligence before sending files.
    ^Eye Roll (To the infusion Box)

Senior Member Reputation points: 31817

The amount of funders that pop up that want 3rd through 8th position deals that do 30k min revenue is insane. Let me just go to the big deal store full of 650 credit biz owners that do 500k a month and want a 5th position. I know there are a decent amount of these deals out there but they eventually get put out of business by taking these horrible deals.

Appreciate any insight.
    Here's a link to the courts, the case is United Fund USA filing on a merchant (terms were 20k payback 60k) and the contract says Infusion on top - https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...sultsPageNum=1

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Here's a link to the courts, the case is United Fund USA filing on a merchant (terms were 20k payback 60k) and the contract says Infusion on top - https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...sultsPageNum=1
    Thank you! This is exactly this type of insight I was looking for.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3610

Very odd.

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

45% remit, 3.0 factor for 60 days? I am sure you are going to find tons of defaults on the court search. This is why regulation is a great way forward

Member Reputation points: 2671

infusion must be a book under United
    jeez what a deal they gave that merchant
    *Jamie*California*

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

This was quick;

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...Ltpnw3NzeZZg==
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111