Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
You continue to stay so special

Explain the most corrupt criminal part or you just a sheep and listen to CNN 24/7 and cant think for yourself?

Trump didnt want to lockdown but was forced to and it was already proved that Lockdowns did nothing to stop the deaths if you saw the John Hopkins reports 2 weeks ago (I am sure you didnt see/read about it since CNN didnt cover it since it went against the entire agenda that the media wanted to roll for the last 2 years). Its actually quite long so I am sure you wont be able to understand it or comprehend it but give it a try if you can. 500k people? i believe it was 300k by the time he left office and the number is over 700k now so with your 'logic' here, is it Bidens Fault 400k+ have died under his watch? (Ill take a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer here if you respond). I can already tell you are not too bright so ill help you out a bit. The inflation we are seeing is due to multiple reasons. The big ones - the Billions of dollars we pumped out in 'aid' where a majority of it didnt go to the working class/businesses the government continued to mentioned they wanted to help. Like 800 or 1300$ Stim checks (i forgot how much since i didnt get 1$), what is that going to do for the average person? Another great reason is we are not energy independent since Liberals hate the idea of fracking and producing our own oil. We rather buy the same amount of Oil from our enemies that we would normally produce (under trump) which of course will cost more when the american people buy it. We no longer sell our surplus of gas since we dont produce our own (hope you are still following), trucks, planes, cars, factories etc etc all run on this type of energy, all those services cost more since gas/energy cost more, product goes up and up and up. There other reasons as well but these 2 are 2 pretty big components. If we were just energy independent it wouldnt be so bad at all but since in your mind you feel all this happened prior to Biden taking office. Keep thinking that and being a sheep who cannot think for themself.
Does anyone understand that everything that has happen and is happening can not be blamed solely on a President?

I can see how we have political knowledge, but does anyone have a idea of how our government actually works?

The President merely acts as a puppet. The conversations we should be having should be directed more to members of congress (House and Senate, Dems and Reps). These are the people I have more of a gripe for than the president.

Before you ask, I have no party affiliation. Government Studies Minor.

Both Presidents have sucked, so has my state and local government.