Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
Joshbr9 special for sure. Would probably make the same argument and say inflaiton and gas prices are not Biden's/Democrats fault either. Liberal Logic at its finest
Have republicans ever blamed republicans for anything? Have democrats ever taken upon themselves the blame? Has Trump ever taken responsibility for something that didn't work?

I'll put forward the following idea: Maybe Putin went crazy because he was in isolation from COVID for 2 years?

And it doesn't help you win anything with an ad hominem like "liberal logic at its finest." You may disagree, but just because it's wrong logic doesn't make it "liberal." You don't have to call names, just disagree with the policies.

And now, what's the "logic" behind Biden being in control the whole world? He's not doing a great job, but this has way more to do with Putin than it does with Biden.

Finally, let's ask BEFORE it starts? What happens when this whole thing blows over? Is it Biden's win, or we focus only on the faults?

**I definitely did NOT vote for Biden, and would definitely vote for DeSantis if he runs. I just don't like name calling or gaslighting, I've been through too much of that in my life.