Russia invades Ukraine
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Joshbr9 special for sure. Would probably make the same argument and say inflaiton and gas prices are not Biden's/Democrats fault either. Liberal Logic at its finest
    Have republicans ever blamed republicans for anything? Have democrats ever taken upon themselves the blame? Has Trump ever taken responsibility for something that didn't work?

I'll put forward the following idea: Maybe Putin went crazy because he was in isolation from COVID for 2 years?

And it doesn't help you win anything with an ad hominem like "liberal logic at its finest." You may disagree, but just because it's wrong logic doesn't make it "liberal." You don't have to call names, just disagree with the policies.

And now, what's the "logic" behind Biden being in control the whole world? He's not doing a great job, but this has way more to do with Putin than it does with Biden.

Finally, let's ask BEFORE it starts? What happens when this whole thing blows over? Is it Biden's win, or we focus only on the faults?

**I definitely did NOT vote for Biden, and would definitely vote for DeSantis if he runs. I just don't like name calling or gaslighting, I've been through too much of that in my life.

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Have republicans ever blamed republicans for anything? Have democrats ever taken upon themselves the blame? Has Trump ever taken responsibility for something that didn't work?

I'll put forward the following idea: Maybe Putin went crazy because he was in isolation from COVID for 2 years?

And it doesn't help you win anything with an ad hominem like "liberal logic at its finest." You may disagree, but just because it's wrong logic doesn't make it "liberal." You don't have to call names, just disagree with the policies.

And now, what's the "logic" behind Biden being in control the whole world? He's not doing a great job, but this has way more to do with Putin than it does with Biden.

Finally, let's ask BEFORE it starts? What happens when this whole thing blows over? Is it Biden's win, or we focus only on the faults?

**I definitely did NOT vote for Biden, and would definitely vote for DeSantis if he runs. I just don't like name calling or gaslighting, I've been through too much of that in my life.
    id disagree with the logic part because 'liberal logic' / liberal thinking is truly remarkable to me. 'Defund Police' motto for 2+ years causing crime rising, cops quitting at all time highs and murder rate to be all time highs but their 'logic' was "lets allocate funds elsewhere and do 'bail reform' so when you commit a major crime you get out the next day so go commit more crimes. Or Lets end fracking and being energy independent by buying oil from our enemies to supply our country. We will buy it instead of producing it and selling our excess which would keep gas prices low and inflation down since everything runs on energy (trucks, planes, buildings, etc). Another good 'liberal logic' is John Kerry worrying about the war calling gas / global problems to the air (not so much the war itself but he worried about the gas) but will travel in private planes. Another great one if you watched Don Lemon a few weeks ago and he mentioned how gas prices came down 6 cents from the high at the times and he said 'ahhh some good news, prices are easing at the pump and are down 6 cents in the last week". Yet gas was under $2 2+ years ago and his 6 cent talk was 3.60 to 3.54. I can go on but Liberal logic is truly special. Trump and Republicans have been blamed for a ton, some incorrectly so and others they were wrong but if inflation, the War, Mandates, crime, and the economy that are all happening right now and Trump was president, i think he would be on his 5th impeachment trial and the country would be up in arms (On the left/main stream media) because they would think the country is in ruin but since its a Biden/Harris admin, it 'no big deal' and 'learn to live with it' mentality.