Russia invades Ukraine
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

Image voting for Biden and thinking he was going to cancel student debt and end covid but instead you get a crack pipe and potentially World War 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Image voting for Biden and thinking he was going to cancel student debt and end covid but instead you get a crack pipe and potentially World War 3
    Stolen from a meme I saw yesterday... weak

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwritingProdigy View Post
    Stolen from a meme I saw yesterday... weak
    never said it was mine

Quote Originally Posted by joshbr9 View Post
    people blaming biden are either stupid, have been gaslighted, or are ignorant, pick one.
    Absolutely, I'm sure Biden and his multitude of wonderful decisions/behavior have nothing to do with the fact that Putin decided to take action NOW on what he has wanted to do for many many years.

Must just be some sort of coincidence or something.

LMFAO

so you chose gaslighted, ok good to know. DJT, wanted to start a cybersecurity force with Putin after he attacked us, guess that shows strength, 'lmfao'... blame the murderous dictator with nukes, no one can stop him with war on a non-nato country, but I'm sure you think otherwise
    Cool story bro, how much are you paying for gas right now?

Don't worry, it will definitely only go up from here...
    Last edited by LYC; 02-24-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post
    Cool story bro, how much are you paying for gas right now?

Don't worry, it will definitely only go up from here...
    Joshbr9 special for sure. Would probably make the same argument and say inflaiton and gas prices are not Biden's/Democrats fault either. Liberal Logic at its finest

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Joshbr9 special for sure. Would probably make the same argument and say inflaiton and gas prices are not Biden's/Democrats fault either. Liberal Logic at its finest
    Have republicans ever blamed republicans for anything? Have democrats ever taken upon themselves the blame? Has Trump ever taken responsibility for something that didn't work?

I'll put forward the following idea: Maybe Putin went crazy because he was in isolation from COVID for 2 years?

And it doesn't help you win anything with an ad hominem like "liberal logic at its finest." You may disagree, but just because it's wrong logic doesn't make it "liberal." You don't have to call names, just disagree with the policies.

And now, what's the "logic" behind Biden being in control the whole world? He's not doing a great job, but this has way more to do with Putin than it does with Biden.

Finally, let's ask BEFORE it starts? What happens when this whole thing blows over? Is it Biden's win, or we focus only on the faults?

**I definitely did NOT vote for Biden, and would definitely vote for DeSantis if he runs. I just don't like name calling or gaslighting, I've been through too much of that in my life.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45052 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

bet you think trump(the most corrupt criminal POTUS in our lifetime) didn't cause the lockdown cause he denied it was serious though caught on tape it was airborne, and then killed 500k people during his time.. This then lead to the worldwide slow down in goods and services that is now causing the inflation you so eloquently write about. Oh while record profits for the largest US corps.. yea, keep underwriting those deals.
    But how could you hate Trump he did so much for Israel

bet you think trump(the most corrupt criminal POTUS in our lifetime) didn't cause the lockdown cause he denied it was serious though caught on tape it was airborne, and then killed 500k people during his time.. This then lead to the worldwide slow down in goods and services that is now causing the inflation you so eloquently write about. Oh while record profits for the largest US corps.. yea, keep underwriting those deals.
    You continue to stay so special

Explain the most corrupt criminal part or you just a sheep and listen to CNN 24/7 and cant think for yourself?

Trump didnt want to lockdown but was forced to and it was already proved that Lockdowns did nothing to stop the deaths if you saw the John Hopkins reports 2 weeks ago (I am sure you didnt see/read about it since CNN didnt cover it since it went against the entire agenda that the media wanted to roll for the last 2 years). Its actually quite long so I am sure you wont be able to understand it or comprehend it but give it a try if you can. 500k people? i believe it was 300k by the time he left office and the number is over 700k now so with your 'logic' here, is it Bidens Fault 400k+ have died under his watch? (Ill take a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer here if you respond). I can already tell you are not too bright so ill help you out a bit. The inflation we are seeing is due to multiple reasons. The big ones - the Billions of dollars we pumped out in 'aid' where a majority of it didnt go to the working class/businesses the government continued to mentioned they wanted to help. Like 800 or 1300$ Stim checks (i forgot how much since i didnt get 1$), what is that going to do for the average person? Another great reason is we are not energy independent since Liberals hate the idea of fracking and producing our own oil. We rather buy the same amount of Oil from our enemies that we would normally produce (under trump) which of course will cost more when the american people buy it. We no longer sell our surplus of gas since we dont produce our own (hope you are still following), trucks, planes, cars, factories etc etc all run on this type of energy, all those services cost more since gas/energy cost more, product goes up and up and up. There other reasons as well but these 2 are 2 pretty big components. If we were just energy independent it wouldnt be so bad at all but since in your mind you feel all this happened prior to Biden taking office. Keep thinking that and being a sheep who cannot think for themself.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

people blaming biden are either stupid, have been gaslighted, or are ignorant, pick one.
    The only stupid people in the room is those that voted for Dementia Joe ! or maybe just to young to know Dementia Joe's political background.
    We are in for at least 3 more rough years unless the House and-or Senate changes power structure.

Never a good outcome if one party has total control of Government - history shows a split Government works best
    Go back as recently as Clinton's 2nd term
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

People who use the term gaslight or any of its derivatives most likely majored in feminist dance theory at a liberal arts college

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by JonMaga View Post
    People who use the term gaslight or any of its derivatives most likely majored in feminist dance theory at a liberal arts college
    You've obviously never been gaslighted or taken any courses in psychology. For those of us who have been involved with relationships of people who are gaslighters, it's extremely sad and frustrating. People who gaslight have such little self confidence and self worth about themselves, so they have to manipulate other people to make themselves have that self worth. It's a method of control, women do it to men, mothers to daughters, husbands to wives, etc, it has nothing to do with feminism or liberalism. Look it up, it's a real thing.

I pick D all of the above....