Russia invades Ukraine
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by joshbr9 View Post
    so you chose gaslighted, ok good to know. DJT, wanted to start a cybersecurity force with Putin after he attacked us, guess that shows strength, 'lmfao'... blame the murderous dictator with nukes, no one can stop him with war on a non-nato country, but I'm sure you think otherwise
    Cool story bro, how much are you paying for gas right now?

Don't worry, it will definitely only go up from here...
    Last edited by LYC; 02-24-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 37393

Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post
    Cool story bro, how much are you paying for gas right now?

Don't worry, it will definitely only go up from here...
    Joshbr9 special for sure. Would probably make the same argument and say inflaiton and gas prices are not Biden's/Democrats fault either. Liberal Logic at its finest

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    Joshbr9 special for sure. Would probably make the same argument and say inflaiton and gas prices are not Biden's/Democrats fault either. Liberal Logic at its finest
    Have republicans ever blamed republicans for anything? Have democrats ever taken upon themselves the blame? Has Trump ever taken responsibility for something that didn't work?

I'll put forward the following idea: Maybe Putin went crazy because he was in isolation from COVID for 2 years?

And it doesn't help you win anything with an ad hominem like "liberal logic at its finest." You may disagree, but just because it's wrong logic doesn't make it "liberal." You don't have to call names, just disagree with the policies.

And now, what's the "logic" behind Biden being in control the whole world? He's not doing a great job, but this has way more to do with Putin than it does with Biden.

Finally, let's ask BEFORE it starts? What happens when this whole thing blows over? Is it Biden's win, or we focus only on the faults?

**I definitely did NOT vote for Biden, and would definitely vote for DeSantis if he runs. I just don't like name calling or gaslighting, I've been through too much of that in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Have republicans ever blamed republicans for anything? Have democrats ever taken upon themselves the blame? Has Trump ever taken responsibility for something that didn't work?

I'll put forward the following idea: Maybe Putin went crazy because he was in isolation from COVID for 2 years?

And it doesn't help you win anything with an ad hominem like "liberal logic at its finest." You may disagree, but just because it's wrong logic doesn't make it "liberal." You don't have to call names, just disagree with the policies.

And now, what's the "logic" behind Biden being in control the whole world? He's not doing a great job, but this has way more to do with Putin than it does with Biden.

Finally, let's ask BEFORE it starts? What happens when this whole thing blows over? Is it Biden's win, or we focus only on the faults?

**I definitely did NOT vote for Biden, and would definitely vote for DeSantis if he runs. I just don't like name calling or gaslighting, I've been through too much of that in my life.
    id disagree with the logic part because 'liberal logic' / liberal thinking is truly remarkable to me. 'Defund Police' motto for 2+ years causing crime rising, cops quitting at all time highs and murder rate to be all time highs but their 'logic' was "lets allocate funds elsewhere and do 'bail reform' so when you commit a major crime you get out the next day so go commit more crimes. Or Lets end fracking and being energy independent by buying oil from our enemies to supply our country. We will buy it instead of producing it and selling our excess which would keep gas prices low and inflation down since everything runs on energy (trucks, planes, buildings, etc). Another good 'liberal logic' is John Kerry worrying about the war calling gas / global problems to the air (not so much the war itself but he worried about the gas) but will travel in private planes. Another great one if you watched Don Lemon a few weeks ago and he mentioned how gas prices came down 6 cents from the high at the times and he said 'ahhh some good news, prices are easing at the pump and are down 6 cents in the last week". Yet gas was under $2 2+ years ago and his 6 cent talk was 3.60 to 3.54. I can go on but Liberal logic is truly special. Trump and Republicans have been blamed for a ton, some incorrectly so and others they were wrong but if inflation, the War, Mandates, crime, and the economy that are all happening right now and Trump was president, i think he would be on his 5th impeachment trial and the country would be up in arms (On the left/main stream media) because they would think the country is in ruin but since its a Biden/Harris admin, it 'no big deal' and 'learn to live with it' mentality.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44751 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

bet you think trump(the most corrupt criminal POTUS in our lifetime) didn't cause the lockdown cause he denied it was serious though caught on tape it was airborne, and then killed 500k people during his time.. This then lead to the worldwide slow down in goods and services that is now causing the inflation you so eloquently write about. Oh while record profits for the largest US corps.. yea, keep underwriting those deals.
    But how could you hate Trump he did so much for Israel

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    But how could you hate Trump he did so much for Israel
    That actually may be veiled anti-Semitism. "All Jews ___" even if the fill in the blank is "stand for Israel" is a prejudice and complete misunderstanding of the Middle East. Zionism as a usurped term and a nationalist movement has very little to do with actual Judaism, although most Zionists may be Jews. Keep your definitions separate. Maybe Trump did do great things for the State of Israel, but that doesn't mean you have to bury the other things he did. Kennedy successfully averted the Cuban Missile Crisis, was he a good person or the GOAT? He was a democrat remember. Nixon stood strong for Israel during the Yom Kippur War (despite being an anti-Semite), but he was as corrupt as it gets, and it's because of him that it became a federal offense to tear up documents.

Broad paint strokes make everyone look bad.

bet you think trump(the most corrupt criminal POTUS in our lifetime) didn't cause the lockdown cause he denied it was serious though caught on tape it was airborne, and then killed 500k people during his time.. This then lead to the worldwide slow down in goods and services that is now causing the inflation you so eloquently write about. Oh while record profits for the largest US corps.. yea, keep underwriting those deals.
    You continue to stay so special

Explain the most corrupt criminal part or you just a sheep and listen to CNN 24/7 and cant think for yourself?

Trump didnt want to lockdown but was forced to and it was already proved that Lockdowns did nothing to stop the deaths if you saw the John Hopkins reports 2 weeks ago (I am sure you didnt see/read about it since CNN didnt cover it since it went against the entire agenda that the media wanted to roll for the last 2 years). Its actually quite long so I am sure you wont be able to understand it or comprehend it but give it a try if you can. 500k people? i believe it was 300k by the time he left office and the number is over 700k now so with your 'logic' here, is it Bidens Fault 400k+ have died under his watch? (Ill take a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer here if you respond). I can already tell you are not too bright so ill help you out a bit. The inflation we are seeing is due to multiple reasons. The big ones - the Billions of dollars we pumped out in 'aid' where a majority of it didnt go to the working class/businesses the government continued to mentioned they wanted to help. Like 800 or 1300$ Stim checks (i forgot how much since i didnt get 1$), what is that going to do for the average person? Another great reason is we are not energy independent since Liberals hate the idea of fracking and producing our own oil. We rather buy the same amount of Oil from our enemies that we would normally produce (under trump) which of course will cost more when the american people buy it. We no longer sell our surplus of gas since we dont produce our own (hope you are still following), trucks, planes, cars, factories etc etc all run on this type of energy, all those services cost more since gas/energy cost more, product goes up and up and up. There other reasons as well but these 2 are 2 pretty big components. If we were just energy independent it wouldnt be so bad at all but since in your mind you feel all this happened prior to Biden taking office. Keep thinking that and being a sheep who cannot think for themself.

Senior Member Reputation points: 122873 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    You continue to stay so special

Explain the most corrupt criminal part or you just a sheep and listen to CNN 24/7 and cant think for yourself?

Trump didnt want to lockdown but was forced to and it was already proved that Lockdowns did nothing to stop the deaths if you saw the John Hopkins reports 2 weeks ago (I am sure you didnt see/read about it since CNN didnt cover it since it went against the entire agenda that the media wanted to roll for the last 2 years). Its actually quite long so I am sure you wont be able to understand it or comprehend it but give it a try if you can. 500k people? i believe it was 300k by the time he left office and the number is over 700k now so with your 'logic' here, is it Bidens Fault 400k+ have died under his watch? (Ill take a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer here if you respond). I can already tell you are not too bright so ill help you out a bit. The inflation we are seeing is due to multiple reasons. The big ones - the Billions of dollars we pumped out in 'aid' where a majority of it didnt go to the working class/businesses the government continued to mentioned they wanted to help. Like 800 or 1300$ Stim checks (i forgot how much since i didnt get 1$), what is that going to do for the average person? Another great reason is we are not energy independent since Liberals hate the idea of fracking and producing our own oil. We rather buy the same amount of Oil from our enemies that we would normally produce (under trump) which of course will cost more when the american people buy it. We no longer sell our surplus of gas since we dont produce our own (hope you are still following), trucks, planes, cars, factories etc etc all run on this type of energy, all those services cost more since gas/energy cost more, product goes up and up and up. There other reasons as well but these 2 are 2 pretty big components. If we were just energy independent it wouldnt be so bad at all but since in your mind you feel all this happened prior to Biden taking office. Keep thinking that and being a sheep who cannot think for themself.
    Does anyone understand that everything that has happen and is happening can not be blamed solely on a President?

I can see how we have political knowledge, but does anyone have a idea of how our government actually works?

The President merely acts as a puppet. The conversations we should be having should be directed more to members of congress (House and Senate, Dems and Reps). These are the people I have more of a gripe for than the president.

Before you ask, I have no party affiliation. Government Studies Minor.

Both Presidents have sucked, so has my state and local government.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based