Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
Most liberals were not for defund the police, they were just the loudest. Fracking ended because the prices of oil went down. John Kerry is an outright hypocrite, but so are many republicans who look at the white house raid as "peaceful protesting." Trump was impeached twice for a reason, don't assume that "it's not fair, Biden wasn't impeached yet." Yes, most liberal logic is dumb, but don't put all liberals in the same basket. It's the same fallacy of blaming all republicans for Trump.

Liberal logic is "big government will save us." Republicans campaign and say "government doesn't work", then get elected and prove it.

Liberal logic is based on the concept that you can redefine and ignore boundaries, such as defund the police and "transitioned" men playing women's sports. You see the fringe growing towards that now and it is the logical extension, but don't ignore your own responsibility to keep yourself at check, or that anything that negative said against a republican or anything that a liberal does is automatically "liberal logic."

Be careful if the war ends quickly.
I hope the war ends quickly. If it does, it will not be because of Biden/Harris. The Ukrainian President is in the city with his staff. Joe Biden destroyed Americas energy independence and our ability to export energy to our European allies. Russia’s invasion and war against Ukraine would’ve never happened under President Donald J Trump. It happened under Biden‘s weak leadership. Do I expect Biden or Trump if he was Presdient to be on the front lines like The Ukrainian President if the US ever got invaded? No. But our current admin I am sure will take responsibility if the war ends quickly but wont take responsibility for it starting. More Liberal Logic at its finest.

And in terms of Republicans and Democrats. I feel this analogy works best - 'You feed a man a fish and he eats for a day. You teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime' . Democrats want to give you a free handout (healthcare, free entry to the country, promises they cannot deliver etc) then forget about you. Republicans want to teach you to fish, might be harder, take time and not as popular but you survive on your own and learn to live life on your own.