Kudos on Fast approvals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Kudos on Fast approvals

I have to say if your looking for a partner on smaller deals that you want Quick Turn Around time, then you should contact Guy at Merchant Cash Group guy@merchantcashgroup.com He has consistently given me 2-3 hour approvals[/B] without fail, sometimes quicker, and just when you think it might get rejected, they get it done.... FANTASTIC ISO support.

I just Started working with them , and I HIGHLY Recommend.

How quick is funding? The website says as little as 7 days...

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry@localdines.com View Post
    I have to say if your looking for a partner on smaller deals that you want Quick Turn Around time, then you should contact Guy at Merchant Cash Group guy@merchantcashgroup.com He has consistently given me 2-3 hour approvals[/B] without fail, sometimes quicker, and just when you think it might get rejected, they get it done.... FANTASTIC ISO support.

I just Started working with them , and I HIGHLY Recommend.
    Nice to hear positive feedback on one of DF's sponsors. I have always been a big fan of the merchant cash group team and Heather who runs it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

Jerry,

Thank you for the shout out! We are always happy to have companies like yours on board as a referral partner and look forward to more fast approvals and funding for you. I will make sure Guy gets the praise he needs here at the office for his hard work for companies like yours and others.

In regards to our funding time... that is always subjective on the paperwork,signatures, and repayment method set ups and how quick that can be done. We do have files that get funded same day they were submitted and then we do have those disastrous files that take up to 7 days to turnaround for varies reasons. Our industry is not black and white and the operation of it and funding turn around is always determined on the end user and how fast and how motivated they are for the funding.

Oh, I'm sorry Heather i didn't forget about you, my praise goes out to the entire MCG Team.. they are much faster than some of the larger Funders. and did i mention that they have Fantastic ISO support.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherF View Post
    Jerry,

Thank you for the shout out! We are always happy to have companies like yours on board as a referral partner and look forward to more fast approvals and funding for you. I will make sure Guy gets the praise he needs here at the office for his hard work for companies like yours and others.

In regards to our funding time... that is always subjective on the paperwork,signatures, and repayment method set ups and how quick that can be done. We do have files that get funded same day they were submitted and then we do have those disastrous files that take up to 7 days to turnaround for varies reasons. Our industry is not black and white and the operation of it and funding turn around is always determined on the end user and how fast and how motivated they are for the funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherF View Post
    Jerry,

Heather, what's your appetite? Industry? Deal size? FICO minimums?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Funny how you utilized the word "appetite" being so close to Thanksgiving. How appropriate
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post

So I am big fan of Chocolate and Salt and Vinegar Chips...

But for this industry we fund the credit challenged so to speak. We have an array of industry types we fund (construction, transportation,retail, ecommerce, restaurant, salon, and some of the off the wall as long as it makes sense and has tangible goods), no minimum fico's , and we fund from 1K up to 50K . We provide ACH products/ split products ( split with over 65 different processors) and as stated we offer same day approvals.

Member Reputation points: 30 WalkingTall74's Avatar

Kudos on Fast approvals

Just to chime in...
    I have to say Heather and the team at MCG are by far the best to work with in their current niche. I say current niche only because we can only hope they expand their product offering in the future.
    With that said... It's better to be the Master of One than a Jack of All...
    KUDOS MCG!!!

Kudos on Fast approvals

I have to retract all previous statements there's been a shake-up over at MCG heather is leaving, they brought in new people, and their turnaround times are becoming lengthy.. At one point you could speak directly to an underwriter now you speak to a voicemail. It's a real shame they were the go to people for two hour turnaround times.........
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

jstarr - we have very fast turnaround times on deals. Usually you will receive an answer within an hour.... Give us a try

Steven Saffer | Managing Director

W www.FastBusinessFunding.com

T 646.432.5030 E Steve@FastBusinessFunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Saffer and his team have excellent turn around time, I funded several deals with them, and am very happy with their service.

Jerry,

As the Director of Operations for MCG, I would like to address your concerns by first apologizing that you feel you did not receive excellent service from our staff yesterday. While it is true that Heather has made the decision to leave MCG to pursue another opportunity, it is not true that we are currently experiencing a “shake-up” as you put it. We have recently expanded our staffing to handle increased deal flow, yet we did that so we could continue to offer quick turnaround times for offers. The deal in question was received by our email server a little after midnight eastern time. Our office opens at 9 am EST, so based on your anticipated 2-hour turnaround time, you would have normally received an offer by 11 am EST but that’s assuming your deal was the very first one we looked at. The underwriter responded on the deal at 12:04 pm EST, an hour later. Obviously, we prefer to give offers as quickly as possible but there are times when our deal flow gets congested (due to day of week, time of day, or when an underwriter is absent) and we will always respond to all deals as fast as we can review them.

As far as direct contact with the underwriters goes, we do try to keep the majority of communication between them and agents happening via our Business Developers. We feel that allows our underwriters the necessary time they need to properly and efficiently make offers and close deals.

If you have any other questions or concerns that we can address for you, please feel free to give me a call directly at 1-866-610-6569 x 68. We always welcome the opportunity to improve our services for partners and merchants alike.

Angela Hanssen
    Merchant Cash Group
    Director of Operations