Better accounting solutions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Better accounting solutions

Please share your experience with David and BAS for MCA accounting. Both positive and negative feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Quote Originally Posted by sdlogan View Post
    Please share your experience with David and BAS for MCA accounting. Both positive and negative feedback is appreciated. Thank you.
    Here at Centrex we have several clients that use BAS and grant them access to the CRM to run reports etc. BAS has always appreciated the Centrex platform and each time we have had to work with them is been a pleasure. In all the years I have been with Centrex, I am yet to hear of anything negative about their firm or services.

Trey
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101

Hey Dassi here from Better Accounting Solutions. Call me at 347-416-3928.

Thanks Trey!
    Dassi - Better Accounting Solutions
    347-416-3928

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Quote Originally Posted by sdlogan View Post

Good experience with David, stand up guy, with a unique product catered specifically for the MCA industry.

You should be in growth mode, or about to be, as he typically works with experienced clients.

www.UccRadar.com - Guaranteed app with every lead

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

I've heard good things and bad. The team at BAS is very helpful but they set you up with someone to work in your office and they can sometimes be very green (make mistakes, inexperienced etc.)

Honestly when its come to accounting, platforms, and administrative work I usually go with someone outside the MCA space. You can never trust someone within MCA with all your data. That's just my take do what you want with it.
    Last edited by happyman; 02-22-2022 at 02:16 PM.

Hey, Dassi here from BAS. I appreciate your words. The only comment I have on what you said is about trust. All our bookkeepers are tested on accounting / quickbooks as well as we do background checks. There are contracts set in place that our bookkeepers sign that clearly state no data will be shared. (I HAVE YET TO COME ACROSS A BOOKKEEPER IN THE 9 YEARS I'VE BEEN WITH BAS, THAT HAVE COMPROMISED ANY DATA FROM OUR CLIENT) Yes we service 60+ shops in MCA industry however we do service various industries as well. We currently service Schools / Garment District / E-commerce / Law office etc.. Hearing and utilizing our service yourself are completely different. "Don't knock it till you try it"

I tried to use them once and sent them over my spreadsheet tracker. First they told me I owed $20k, then said I was getting back $30k, and then flopped and said I owed $75k. They completely butchered the numbers so I had to give them the #'s myself. I'm sure they would do a better job if they're pulling from a platform like Centrex but to echo the above posts, it seems like they had someone inexperienced working on my file which is not what I want to hear when dealing with the #'s we're dealing with in this industry.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

They need things to be set up exactly how they like it (who still uses quickbooks desktop) If you are using a crm they are familiar with and follow their process , they can be good but a little pricey.This is what i gathered when i called the companies that use them, i did not use them myself.

You bring up a good point "I'm sure they would do a better job if they're pulling from a platform like Centrex" because using excel sheets is like using a pen and paper in 2022 and it is just a matter of time before there will be human error no matter who does your books which is why Better Accounting Solutions requires their client to use ANY CRM Software to avoid those types of issues.
    Last edited by D.C; 02-22-2022 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D.C View Post
    You bring up a good point "I'm sure they would do a better job if they're pulling from a platform like Centrex" because using excel sheets is like using a pen and paper in 2022 and it is just a matter of time before there will be human error no matter who does your books which is why Better Accounting Solutions requires their client to use ANY CRM Software to avoid those types of issues.
    When did that become a requirement for BAS?