Credibly offers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Credibly offers

Have a competing offer from Credibly and wanted to know if their portal gives hard offers? Just wondering bc they're offering a second position 250k for 15/mo to a merchant averaging 250k/mo with a 240k balance. I have seen the offer, so this isn't hearsay.

Appreciate any input, and if any lenders here can compete, feel free to PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

Does that 240k balance show up on the bank statements that were uploaded to Credibly? Are you sure that they're labeling it as a 2nd position and they know about the 1st position?

Yes and yes.

why don't you just ask them? lol

It all depends on who or what the first position is. But if it is just a normal MCA without payoff then there is almost zero chance Credibly funds behind them in the second position. Especially for 250k which requires much higher underwriting and doc list internal guidelines. I've never seen it happen. Dealbreaker.

That's just my "opinion". Maybe someone here has seen it. To be certain I would just contact Credibly directly for clarification.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Quote Originally Posted by CashSource View Post
    Have a competing offer from Credibly and wanted to know if their portal gives hard offers? Just wondering bc they're offering a second position 250k for 15/mo to a merchant averaging 250k/mo with a 240k balance. I have seen the offer, so this isn't hearsay.

Appreciate any input, and if any lenders here can compete, feel free to PM.

That offer is already a rainbow unicorn pooping strawberry twinkies, and you want another lender to compete with it?

Why don’t you just make the merchant sign the docs and get the wire in before Credibly realizes the flaw in their algorithm?

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    That offer is already a rainbow unicorn pooping strawberry twinkies, and you want another lender to compete with it?

Why don’t you just make the merchant sign the docs and get the wire in before Credibly realizes the flaw in their algorithm?
    Have you not funded with Credibly? The second those docs get signed & goes into final UW the deal will be killed.

You are better off emailing your rep to find out if they approve for seconds. Ive never seen it - but you never know with these company guidelines always changing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

anyone find out if they have crossed over to stacking? or a blunder in UW