Offer Merchants a Credit Card Line of Credit with Get Divvy
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Offer Merchants a Credit Card Line of Credit with Get Divvy

Hi Everyone! My name is Dallen, I am a Senior Manager of Partnerships with Get Divvy. I’m new to daily funder and appreciate the opportunity to introduce what we do and how it can benefit your loan brokerage business.

Get Divvy Offers Access to Capital for merchants through a Divvy Visa Credit Card that can be used as a Line Of Credit for any necessary expenses. Divvy was recently acquired by Bill.com for $2.5 billion in July 2021.

Get your Merchants Approved up to $1,000,000 works like a Amex with Reward Points and all for using the card. Except Chances of getting Approved are far more higher chance with Get Divvy than Amex’s stringent vetting process. Once approved merchants will have access to a digital Visa card as the Physical Card comes in the Mail in 3-5 business days.

There is no interest charged to Merchant, How? Visa pays us a % every time your merchant spends on the money we advanced on there divvy card.

There are no Terms on the Card, Merchant has 30 days to pay back what they used to avoided card from being Paused until the balance is paid.

Our Underwriting is separate from the MCA space. If a merchant is over leveraged or Defaulted they can still get Approved!

Qualifications:

1) 2 years + in Business
    2) 600 + Credit Score
    3) Needs to Spend over $5,000 or more on the Divvy Card Per Month

How to Calculate Approximate Loan Amounts to advise to your merchant: Example if merchant Generates 1 Million a Year x .1= Up to 100k Approval or Less depends on the risk model.

FEATURES:

Virtual Cards
    Protect your business from fraud and overspending with Divvy virtual cards.

Reimbursements
    Out-of-pocket expenses, card spend, and reimbursements all in one system.

Rewards
    Every Divvy customer qualifies to earn rewards from their card spend.

Credit Builder
    The pay-as-you-go program for businesses that need to build credit.

Accounting Integrations
    Preserve your accounting processes with our built-in software integrations.

Mobile App
    4.7/5 rated mobile app that brings budgets, virtual cards, and more into a single app.

Reporting and Insights
    Catch abnormalities and keep your teams accountable with Divvy's reporting tools.

Payments Services
    Streamline your payables process with Divvy's free vendor payment solution.

Commissions: You get 10 Basis Points off the spend of the card. We pay quarterly (1) month after the quarter ends. So Example: Close for this first Quarter 2022 which of course ends March we will pay your residual by the end of April. Get paid up to 8 quarters (2) years cap on the Merchant Refferal.

Feel Free to Charge a Consulting Fee of no more than 1-3% if merchant is Approved and Funded from your ACH process company. "DO NOT" Charge Upfront Application Fees or Up front FEE's that will get you banned from Divvy, those Actions are at zero tolerance and illegal. Only if merchant is approved and funded feel free to charge a fee no more than 3% if merchant agreed.

Documents needed:

1) Last 2 years PNL and Balance Sheet for 2020 and 2021
    2) 2020 tax return
    3) ID or Voided Check
    4) Application which you can fill in for the merchant save on portal and send to have him sign the divvy app with just signature.

Send all Stips for 1,2,3 to: dallen.ashby@divvypay.com

To Sign Up Click the Link below, Fill the Form and I’ll shoot you out a Refferal Agreement. It’s always great to have an added product in order to keep the relationship strong between you and the merchant. Click Here> https://tinyurl.com/GetDivvy

Any questions inbox, or email me to get me right away. Thank you @Dailyfunder for the opportunity to present this unique option!

Dallen Ashby
    Senior Manager of Partnerships
    Get Divvy
    13707 S 200 W Ste 100
    Draper, UT 84020
    dallen.ashby@getdivvy.com ·

People are asking for more info if this is true or not here you go: https://www.bill.com/about-us/press-...uisition-divvy

By Signing Up Here>> https://tinyurl.com/GetDivvy I can Speed the Referral Process and Work with you individually. I am the sharpest and fastest rep to work with LOL
    Last edited by DivvyPay; 02-09-2022 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Added typo comment