Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
Food for thought..
Metaverse + Elon Musk's Neuralink = Real Life Matrix..

That's a scary thought...

If a life support system could keep a brain alive in a jar, that brain could then have a Neuralink, the Neuralink could be connected to the metaverse. That equals people could possibly live forever in the metaverse..

What about some of the world's greatest minds? Is Albert Einstein's brain on deep freeze somewhere? If this stuff really can happen, couldn't we thaw out his brain, some sort of way get it back functioning, implant a Neuralink, then communicate with Albert Einstine in the metaverse?

Jesus Christ!
I'm good.... I think I'd rather live and die naturally over living in Mark Zuckerberg's artificially created universe. I also think that people will meet up with their friends at a virtual bar while they are at home wearing weird things over their eyes sitting half naked on a couch holding a controller that will probably feel annoying sipping fake beer and be like "dude... lets just....go to a real bar and actually get drunk." I think that will happen with everything. I'm sure there will be people who will love sitting in a metaverse all day long just like there's people who love to stare at a screen playing minecraft all day long but this definitely won't be exciting for the majority of people for too long.