Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
Well, a video game house is as corny and useless as buying a new outfit for a game character, or a new dance for him. Yet, the game that sold all these 'useless' trinkets, reached 1 billion dollars in revenue faster than any other game in history, and games are the leading profit generators in the entertainment industry, easily eclipsing movies and music.

Working part time with Meta as a Data research associate, I can tell you that they're trying to combine virtual reality with real world in some unique ways, just going by some of the gadgets we're testing.

I don't agree with everything they do, but they're trying to make an interactive world with less boundaries than a traditional gaming platform or mobile device. And its a FULL BODY experience, not just simply a controller or a headset.

We were testing a mouse and keyboards that only exists in the air, Minority Report style.

www.UccRadar.com
Can you give an example of how the metaverse "combines virtual reality with real world in some unique ways"?

I'm just picturing the metaverse as SecondLife with a VR headset, but it sounds like it something more?