Pearl Capital Selling??
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 10

I have been keeping an eye on this forum for some time...I work for an investment bank that has dealt with merchant cash advance debt/equity & buyout deals. I am not at liberty to disclose revenues, percentages owned etc of our firm and firms we have completed or are in the talks of completing transactions with; However, there has been a lot of talk regarding Pearl Capital Rivis Ventures of late. I have spoken with a senior member of our firm, who spoke off the record, that there is a likely chance that Pearl will be filing papers for an IPO similar to On Deck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    I have been keeping an eye on this forum for some time...I work for an investment bank that has dealt with merchant cash advance debt/equity & buyout deals. I am not at liberty to disclose revenues, percentages owned etc of our firm and firms we have completed or are in the talks of completing transactions with; However, there has been a lot of talk regarding Pearl Capital Rivis Ventures of late. I have spoken with a senior member of our firm, who spoke off the record, that there is a likely chance that Pearl will be filing papers for an IPO similar to On Deck.
    Pearl IPO? I don't deal with them as much as some others but I've gotten the impression they are kind of a C list player in the lending marketplace. If I shop a deal to them I already have approved the response is usually half or less of the other offer(s) and much more expensive. They are pigs when it comes to junk fees too. Can't see them launching an IPO...