Sweep account - merchant doing 1.5m -2m
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1137

Sweep account - merchant doing 1.5m -2m

My merchant is doing roughly 1.5-2M monthly. 10 plus years in business and credit above 650K with a Paydex above 70 as well. Looking for a 1st position deal. However his main account is a sweep account that clears daily into his bank line of credit. The issue is his daily balances because his account sweeps daily somedays are negative. So manual underwriting that has common sense. Everything gets paid, no NSF's or overdrafts. Looking for a first position deal. About 2.3M in AR in next 120 days. Looking for a year minimum deal.

If you cannot find any funder to go over 12 months, feel free to give us a try. We should be able to make a strong offer here but our max term is 12 months.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjdcnetrex2 View Post
    My merchant is doing roughly 1.5-2M monthly. 10 plus years in business and credit above 650K with a Paydex above 70 as well. Looking for a 1st position deal. However his main account is a sweep account that clears daily into his bank line of credit. The issue is his daily balances because his account sweeps daily somedays are negative. So manual underwriting that has common sense. Everything gets paid, no NSF's or overdrafts. Looking for a first position deal. About 2.3M in AR in next 120 days. Looking for a year minimum deal.
    we can go to 15 months on a first position, but it depends on the deal whether that can get done. I don't know enough to give you any details on what our offer would be but feel free to reach out for an offer.
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by jjdcnetrex2 View Post
    When I've seen this, the account's DAILY BALANCES Should be fine. I think the last one I saw always ended at $5,000. At the end of the day either there was a debit or a credit (to or from) the credit line to an account that always made the balance end at the same $5,000.

Underwriters who are robots, get confused, but if you get someone that knows what they are looking at, It is damn near a guarantee of being paid back (depending on the dollar amount of credit line)