World Business Lenders specializes in doing short term ACH daily payback loans for C and D paper. For example typical ACH lenders will lend 60 - 80% of monthly revenue but if the client has poor credit that goes down to about 30 - 50% of monthly revenue. We will lend clients with poor credit 100% or sometimes MORE of monthly revenue if the client is willing to pledge collateral such as free and clear equipment/vehicles or real estate (65% Combined loan to value on real estate). If you are already signed up and send deals you are in great hands. If you would like to get started and make up to 12 points please contact me with the information below. We are different than your normal unsecured lenders but I have been on the retail side at WBL for the past 2 years and I know how to structure deals and tell you from the jump if you send me the complete information on the deal if we can get it done or not. Look at all of the deals you do not have a home for or want more money on top of what they have and call your client and ask if they would be willing to use collateral and if yes send it my way.

Matthew A. Stucchio
World Business Lenders
212 220 6018
Mstucchio@wbl.com