World Business Lenders - Make 12 points on big deals you couldn't get done elsewhere
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 113 MatthewAStucchio's Avatar

World Business Lenders - Make 12 points on big deals you couldn't get done elsewhere

World Business Lenders specializes in doing short term ACH daily payback loans for C and D paper. For example typical ACH lenders will lend 60 - 80% of monthly revenue but if the client has poor credit that goes down to about 30 - 50% of monthly revenue. We will lend clients with poor credit 100% or sometimes MORE of monthly revenue if the client is willing to pledge collateral such as free and clear equipment/vehicles or real estate (65% Combined loan to value on real estate). If you are already signed up and send deals you are in great hands. If you would like to get started and make up to 12 points please contact me with the information below. We are different than your normal unsecured lenders but I have been on the retail side at WBL for the past 2 years and I know how to structure deals and tell you from the jump if you send me the complete information on the deal if we can get it done or not. Look at all of the deals you do not have a home for or want more money on top of what they have and call your client and ask if they would be willing to use collateral and if yes send it my way.

Matthew A. Stucchio
    World Business Lenders
    212 220 6018
    Mstucchio@wbl.com

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewAStucchio View Post
    World Business Lenders specializes in doing short term ACH daily payback loans for C and D paper. For example typical ACH lenders will lend 60 - 80% of monthly revenue but if the client has poor credit that goes down to about 30 - 50% of monthly revenue. We will lend clients with poor credit 100% or sometimes MORE of monthly revenue if the client is willing to pledge collateral such as free and clear equipment/vehicles or real estate (65% Combined loan to value on real estate). If you are already signed up and send deals you are in great hands. If you would like to get started and make up to 12 points please contact me with the information below. We are different than your normal unsecured lenders but I have been on the retail side at WBL for the past 2 years and I know how to structure deals and tell you from the jump if you send me the complete information on the deal if we can get it done or not. Look at all of the deals you do not have a home for or want more money on top of what they have and call your client and ask if they would be willing to use collateral and if yes send it my way.

Matthew A. Stucchio
    World Business Lenders
    212 220 6018
    Mstucchio@wbl.com
    To be clear, Owning real estate that doesn't produce income doesn't make a merchant qualify for more than he or she could afford right? Like if most Lenders lend up to 100% of gross it's because there is a formula for paying back the advance. In your scenario, someone who owns real estate could qualify for over 100% of their gross but why? Does the non income producing property that they own make them able to afford more? Most often not........I see your product working for those who have poor credit and can couple assets into the deal to get a higher advance amount, but just because they own property doesn't mean they can afford more........

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    To be clear, Owning real estate that doesn't produce income doesn't make a merchant qualify for more than he or she could afford right? Like if most Lenders lend up to 100% of gross it's because there is a formula for paying back the advance. In your scenario, someone who owns real estate could qualify for over 100% of their gross but why? Does the non income producing property that they own make them able to afford more? Most often not........I see your product working for those who have poor credit and can couple assets into the deal to get a higher advance amount, but just because they own property doesn't mean they can afford more........
    Agreed. Ability to pay is still and always the most important aspect of each loan. To bring some clarity I am looking for the client who CAN afford a higher loan but do not qualify for it because there credit is holding the loan amount down. We will lend to poor credit with collateral ONLY IF the client can support it from the revenue standpoint as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewAStucchio View Post

Matthew A. Stucchio
    World Business Lenders
    212 220 6018
    Mstucchio@wbl.com
    Please reference the above post on how World Business Lenders (WBL) looks at deals. I also wanted to add to this thread that we are now offering a WEEKLY payment on ALL A,B,C paper deals that are fully secured and very aggressive pricing than we have offered in the past. Please contact me for further info. Thank you.
    Last edited by MatthewAStucchio; 01-20-2015 at 04:03 PM.

As heads up I just wanted to make sure the correct information is represented here. Due to our significant pricing cuts we now pay up to 8 points on files. Please contact me for more info. Thank you.

World Business Lenders is becoming extremely aggressive as far as loan amount, rate and term on files with strong collateral. Our underwriting department loves files with solid real estate meaning residential and commercial properties with little or no debt in affluent areas. Depending upon the location and property type we will go up to 75% Combined loan to value (2nd, 3rd lien position available) with loan amounts maxed out at 200% of gross monthly deposits with terms up to 2 years regardless of credit. Ability to pay is of course the most important factor of each file. Here are two types of files we see the most:

Deal 1: Client has below average/poor credit and only has offers for 25% - 50% of monthly revenue when there cash flow can support a higher loan amount (we will lend up to 100%-200% of monthly revenue as long as the client can afford it and is willing to use collateral regardless of credit) ( Free & Clear vehicles/equipment or Real Estate (50% - 75% CLTV on R.E.) to secure a higher loan amount.

Deal 2: Client has multiple advances and is looking to stack/consolidate for a longer term or more money and is willing to use collateral to do so. We DO NOT have a set rule about the client having to net 50% of the proceeds. As long as the client can afford to consolidate or an additional payment and it benefits the client there is no set % that the client must net.

Please feel free to follow up if you have any questions or just want to run scenarios by me. Thank you.
    Regards,

Matthew A. Stucchio
    Associate

World Business Lenders, LLC

120 W. 45th St.
    5th & 29th Floor
    New York, NY 10036

Main: (212) 293-8200
    Direct: (212) 220-6018
    Fax: (646) 417-7161
    Email: Mstucchio@wbl.com
    www.WBL.com