ACHWorks is Acquired
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ACHWorks is Acquired

Did you see this?

https://thefintechbuzz.com/latest-ne...n-of-achworks/

VeriCheck Announces Acquisition of ACHWorks
    By Gaspar Incze -January 6, 2022060

VeriCheck, Inc. (VCI), a leading provider of payments services and financial technology solutions, today announced the acquisition of Applied Payments, LLC, doing business as ACHWorks, a technology company and Automated Clearing House (ACH) payment services provider. VCI will integrate ACHWorks’ team and technologies to provide clients with a full spectrum of payments services and fintech solutions to help businesses grow.

“The acquisition of ACHWorks will deliver important benefits to our combined clients through our broader product mix, expanded technology solutions and increased operating leverage,” said Don Singer, CEO of VeriCheck.

ACHWorks is a provider of sophisticated payment technology that facilitates the processing of commercial transactions through the ACH Network. The company’s proprietary systems and software provide businesses with secure and robust access to the ACH network, either through flexible interface and integration to existing accounting platforms, as a function of software, or by way of the most streamlined stand-alone systems.

“In VCI, we have found a partner with complementary business lines that also shares our commitment to advanced technology and outstanding customer service,” said Ryan McCurry, president of ACHWorks. “This combination creates opportunities for our employees and expands the resources available to our customers, and I could not be more proud of our team that got us to this point.”

Over the last year, the VCI team has been developing the first Microsoft Azure cloud-based ACH payment processing platform. VEER, as the platform has been named, is a customizable ACH solution that will help businesses quickly pivot to a platform that can help their business grow by saving time and money. VEER will replace VCI’s existing ACH processing solution with customizable APIs, a free online platform and off-the-shelf solutions with no third party fees or restrictions for companies with varying needs.

“There are a lot of players in the space and the payments industry is going through rapid changes both from technological innovations and regulatory standards,” said McCurry. “VCI has been a leader in payments solutions for more than 30 years and we could not be more excited to combine the ACHWorks and VCI resources.”

VCI plans to integrate each of ACHWorks’ employees onto the existing VCI team without the need for relocation. VCI currently operates with both on-site and remote teams across the United States, with regional headquarters in Atlanta and Los Angeles.

“On behalf of all of us at VCI, I want to welcome ACHWorks’ talented employees and loyal customers to the team. We look forward to a smooth integration of our two organizations,” said Singer.

Questions?? Call us - Dave Kirk ACHWorks 916-638-8811ext 1009

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

congrats!

will their be any changes in the day to day of the achworks platform?

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Pac-Mac Man lives on - gobble - gobble up the competition

Let's see how this plays out and how many people lose their jobs.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Harvey, great question - no there will not be. This is a merger where there is no redundancy. What we do, very few really understand. So, they like us to keep it going and growing. We like both of those.

Dave - every employee has been retained in both companies. We are going to have more tech muscle to do some things we have been wanting to add with this. Thank you for your concern for the individual. I for one truly appreciate it. I have been through the other kind of acquisition.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by Davekirk View Post
    Dave - every employee has been retained in both companies. We are going to have more tech muscle to do some things we have been wanting to add with this. Thank you for your concern for the individual. I for one truly appreciate it. I have been through the other kind of acquisition.
    DaveKirk,

Pay no attention to Dave. He often comments on posts he knows NOTHING about. You should trust his judgement about as much as you would trust gas station pizza.

Hedley
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    DaveKirk,

Pay no attention to Dave. He often comments on posts he knows NOTHING about. You should trust his judgement about as much as you would trust gas station pizza.

Hedley

Kevin you changed you log-in name - but as Jackie Gleason stated in Smoky & the Bandit - you are still a dumb sum of bi**

I will pass your thoughts on to Hunt Brothers

https://www.huntbrotherspizza.com/about/

"We are able to offer the best pizza value in town at over 8,000 locations across 30 states"
    dave@fcbankcard.com

DaveKirk,

See what I mean...... It probably took poor Dave 20 minutes to google the useless information about Hunt Brothers Pizza and then put a hyper-link on DF.

Hedley
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

DaveKirk,

See what I mean...... It probably took poor Dave 20 minutes to google the useless information about Hunt Brothers Pizza and then put a hyper-link on DF.

Hedley
    Correction-Dave still uses an AOL browser.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Correction-Dave still uses an AOL browser.....
    I'm surprised the bank allows you AOL Dial-Up - guess you need something to keep you busy.

it actually took me less than 1 minutes - I met the 2 of the Hunt's many years ago.

This is another chain that made a mark with gas station pizza

https://www.caseys.com/menu/c/pizza

https://www.wichitabyeb.com/2019/06/...etty-good.html
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Davekirk View Post
    Best to you !!
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    I'm surprised the bank allows you AOL Dial-Up - guess you need something to keep you busy.

it actually took me less than 1 minutes - I met the 2 of the Hunt's many years ago.

This is another chain that made a mark with gas station pizza

https://www.caseys.com/menu/c/pizza

https://www.wichitabyeb.com/2019/06/...etty-good.html
    Only Dave would trust gas station pizza and hyper-links while surfing the internet. he will wind up getting a virus from both.......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Kevin you changed you log-in name - but as Jackie Gleason stated in Smoky & the Bandit - you are still a dumb sum of bi**

I will pass your thoughts on to Hunt Brothers

https://www.huntbrotherspizza.com/about/

"We are able to offer the best pizza value in town at over 8,000 locations across 30 states"

I’ll take two pies. And Dave, if you’re not here in under 30 min, we’re not paying you, so put some gas on it.

Why do any funders still use ACHworks? Going direct with the bank is cheaper and there’s less chance of anyone getting access to the data.

Quote Originally Posted by levcap View Post
    Why do any funders still use ACHworks? Going direct with the bank is cheaper and there’s less chance of anyone getting access to the data.
    ACH Debits is a Treasury Department Product that is a underwritten product by the bank -
    Tell your bank your are involved with Merchant Cash Advances and you want to
    credit & debit another persons business bank account.

Let us know how that works out.

FYI - Check Agent Resource Guide - http://www.checktraining.com/fcf
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Hello Levcap, Interesting thought. You may need to check that out though. Certainly for the very top tier funders banks do make allowances, but banks are notoriously poor at two things, ie: customer service and technology. Problem is these two things are vital to properly executing ACH transactions. Also, if a bank makes nothing on ACH transactions, one can rest assured there will not be any further development of the service platform, or reporting mechanisms. We have heard numerous stories of people who simply cannot retrieve proper reporting from their bank who had been performing their ACH transactions. Banks do extremely well at certain functions. However, performing ACH transactions is not one of them